PDA

View Full Version : problem, yes

swexcist
07-17-2013, 04:48 AM
Hey im swexcist ingame, or atleast last night when i logged on from my mobile device (dont play from comp, basicly bcs it syck) i was...

Now im on my way to work, and logg on, suddenly my name is ayyagar something. Noone has my acc name nor pass.. how can this be fixed, im not known as some dawrf lord of the ring char name, im m fing swexcist.. ty fix today i beg u . Have a pleasent day.

And no i didnt name change, have had my 7 plats for a while now

Linkincena
07-17-2013, 05:16 AM
Change your password as soon as possible. .
And make it using mixed with numbers and alphabets .. so it is difficult to hack..
Seems like someone has found ur password. ..

swexcist
07-17-2013, 05:22 AM
No, i have a good pw, and i havent given it to anyone, noone of my irls havnt even tested this game, plus i had 7 plat yesterday, and still have them now, so its a bugged name change, only solution.

KingFu
07-17-2013, 05:32 AM
Change your password as soon as possible. .
And make it using mixed with numbers and alphabets .. so it is difficult to hack..
Seems like someone has found ur password. ..

Hack? Doesn't matter how difficult, or stupidly simple your password is. No one is going to hack it.

My guess, the devs renamed your character for it being in violation of the ToS/being reported and found offensive by some players. Email support@spacetimestudios.com

Don't be surprised if you wait upwards of 2 weeks for a reply though.

Linkincena
07-17-2013, 05:35 AM
No, i have a good pw, and i havent given it to anyone, noone of my irls havnt even tested this game, plus i had 7 plat yesterday, and still have them now, so its a bugged name change, only solution.
Ok .. maybe some server bug...
Da bug didn't like ur name... so it crawls up n scrambles your letters lol :)

swexcist
07-17-2013, 05:37 AM
^Cheers. But cmon "swexcist" offensive? Have had it since the 1.5 days, in WOW, COD and many more games, never ever had any problem with it... But atleast, if they want me to change it, let me choose the name, be fair, dont give me the buggliest name in game, ayagram the mighty dwarf from sekond LOTR movie...

KingFu
07-17-2013, 05:39 AM
Ok .. maybe some server bug...
Da bug didn't like ur name... so it crawls up scambles your letters lol :)

Not a bug. Devs often rename a player's name if it's deemed offensive. They rename the character with a generated name, which ayyagar is from the sound of it. Not a "bug" or a "hack" in any sense. Swexcist could be read as sexist, which I'm assuming is the reasoning behind it.

You should have received a free rename for your character to choose a name that's less provocative. I don't see a problem with your initial name but some people get butt hurt easily.

swexcist
07-17-2013, 05:43 AM
so sad if this is the case, i mean, if my name seem offensive, cmon, really?

Linkincena
07-17-2013, 05:51 AM
U might see your name scrambled here tomorrow n we won't recognise u lol

swexcist
07-17-2013, 05:56 AM
haha dont scare me bro

Soundlesskill
07-17-2013, 07:03 AM
If they changed his name, shouldn't they change it on forums too?

swexcist
07-17-2013, 07:06 AM
ye prob, but why change? u want me to be named agraman sound? evil u

swexcist
07-17-2013, 08:07 AM
Bump

Lojack
07-17-2013, 10:14 AM
This isn't a bug. Don't bump this. Contact support.

wvhills
07-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Not a bug. Devs often rename a player's name if it's deemed offensive. They rename the character with a generated name, which ayyagar is from the sound of it. Not a "bug" or a "hack" in any sense. Swexcist could be read as sexist, which I'm assuming is the reasoning behind it.

You should have received a free rename for your character to choose a name that's less provocative. I don't see a problem with your initial name but some people get butt hurt easily.

u said butt hurt again. XD
+1

swexcist
07-17-2013, 03:38 PM
This isn't a bug. Don't bump this. Contact support.

You seem to have some inside information about this problem, please enlighten me, bcs i will continue to bump this with or without your like, you know why?`bcs this is a bug, waiting for a dev to respond, not you, l8rs

Silentdankz2013
07-17-2013, 03:45 PM
Swexcist I don't see why you are being mean to others, I can tell you what happened you name was mistaken to mean something else (which by the looks it could) an the devs got a offensive report from another char and they changed it I'd contact the devs like they suggested and maybe they can help you ~ Silentdankz
Have a nice day mate:)

Lojack
07-17-2013, 03:58 PM
Contact support

Rare
07-17-2013, 04:01 PM
This isn't a bug. Don't bump this. Contact support.you seem to have some inside information about this problem, please enlighten me, bcs i will continue to bump this with or without your like, you know why?`bcs this is a bug, waiting for a dev to respond, not you, l8rs

lmfao.

You see that red name? You know what that means right? Also it says "Spacetime Studios Dev" under his name. I wonder what that means.

swexcist
07-17-2013, 04:02 PM
im sure not, but he seem to know allot, this is a bug, cant explain it in any other way.. have contacted support...

U basicly mean, as soon as they get offensive reports on names, after like 5? (no idea) they just random the reported player, without telling them? fking sound like old stalin times (or new western propaganda for that matter), and im a paying customer, very bad handled.

swexcist
07-17-2013, 04:05 PM
lmfao.

You see that red name? You know what that means right? Also it says "Spacetime Studios Dev" under his name. I wonder what that means.

ORLY, and still the red one cant answer my question, plus he editet his post, np his red rajt.

Rare
07-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Some people are just dense.

IB4L?

Edit: I don't blame him.

Silentdankz2013
07-17-2013, 04:06 PM
Well I just know that's what they do I've never had a name judged as inappropriate so I wouldn't known have had friends that have had there's done like your and sir it's not a big it's simply they didn't like your name running around the game

Justg
07-17-2013, 04:08 PM
You are a paying customer who is about to get a time out. Be cool on the forums. Contact support like the dev said.