PDA

View Full Version : Money

Yesname
07-17-2013, 07:22 AM
Whenever I check Plasma there are like 10 games, and whenever I check Penticle of Pain there are like 20-40. Im wondering which is better for money.

Reunegade
07-17-2013, 07:29 AM
Whenever I check Plasma there are like 10 games, and whenever I check Penticle of Pain there are like 20-40. Im wondering which is better for money.

I'm not sure money-wise, but you can get a lot of money by getting 5 ppl in a group and bring all bosses into Sparky's room, kill all, and then ask your group for their drop and liquidate. Rinse and repeat.

Schnitzel
07-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Pain is faster and easier than plamsa. I farm at pain when I have time. Go farm with a party. Party farms in plasma are bad bevause money gets lower for each person as more people join

xxdubmerch
07-17-2013, 11:43 AM
I think plasma is better personally

DocDoBig
07-17-2013, 01:15 PM

When you solo, or when you want to farm pots (with a friend as holding guy) yes.

XghostzX
07-17-2013, 01:27 PM

Yes, I was Soloing Plasma today and racked up about 55k (this includes liquidating) in about 35 minutes. Each run is about 1kish, more or less.

Great way to get little chips of gold when you need it.

largecommand
07-19-2013, 12:12 PM
Is there like a guide on the penticle runs? I've been curoius on why there are so many locked games.

Blastyou
07-19-2013, 02:33 PM
Is there like a guide on the penticle runs? I've been curoius on why there are so many locked games.

I doubt a guide has been made, but here's what I've always done. Ideally, you have a group of 4 people. Each runs to one of the "arms" of the map and moves close to the boss at the end of the path (Skeller, Dead Eyes, King of Pain, or Babrax). Once the boss targets you, run back to the start of the map and wait for your friends to arrive with the other bosses. Then you kill those 4 together (along with Sparky who is in a room by the entrance). This allows you to loot 5 bosses very quickly, and is ideal for farming Birthday Hats/Ears/etc. during those events. I've never actually run this map for gold though, so maybe the strategy changes a bit.