PDA

View Full Version : rogue shadow piercer puts all other skills on cooldown.

wvhills
07-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Yesterday I started using shadow piercer in pve and noticed it puts all my other skills on cooldown. As far as I know it's the only skill that does this and should be fixed.

JaytB
07-17-2013, 10:40 AM
It's always been like this. I honestly don't think it's a bug.

It's the same with windmill for warriors for example.

iacito
07-17-2013, 10:43 AM
It's probably not a bug. If you have played as a warrior before, you would have have noticed that some skills like windmill put all other skills on on a short cooldown. My guess is that it's there so you can't use two skills at the same time ( like using aimed shot during shadow piercer dash or Skyward Smash while windmill is still swinging.

wvhills
07-17-2013, 10:49 AM
i just thought i'd bring it up. I know all the players are aware of it but we were also aware of aimed shots description bug (concerning how long the 10% stacking crit lasted) and the devs weren't aware of it. I don't see any logical reason why it should do this. all it does is leave me in the middle of a pack of mobs and unable to use and skills. :(

GoodSyntax
07-17-2013, 11:13 AM
That's why I use SP as the last skill in my rotation (uncharged), because when it cools down, all of my other skills have as well...

Aimed > Nox > Pierce > Auto. When used correctly, you get the crit stacking benefit of aimed upgrade, Nox deals DoT, Pierce potentially returns HP, and hope for a Proc on Auto Attack (I like to use Mountain Teeth); this puts all skills onto the same cooldown rate, so you can just keep spamming until you run out of mana.

So, truth be told, my rotation is more like Aimed > Nox > Pierce > Auto > Mana Pot {repeat}

Lojack
07-17-2013, 11:43 AM
This isn't a bug

wvhills
07-17-2013, 12:12 PM
This isn't a bug

what's the rationale behind it? if u don't mind me asking? Just curious.

Rajnikanth
07-18-2013, 10:06 PM
i just dnt use SP.
when i use, i use to heal myself nd also to move fast forward