PDA

View Full Version : Add Another Incentive to Run Arena

Taejo
07-17-2013, 10:42 AM
I am having a great time farming the arena these days. And although the loot is already decent (5 chances at a chest and Noble torso gear), I feel there still needs to be a better incentive to farm this place once the achievements are all out of the way. Could we possibly implement a "daily" quest, similar to "Juggernauts of Nordr" for the arena? The quest would require players to finish the arena completely 20 times and return to the NPC to collect a golden chest (either warchest or whatever the new ones will be called). The reason I believe this would increase the desire to run the arena is because the arena can either be really gracious to players or really stingy in terms of sellable loot. Even with the Leprechaun pendant, the inconsistencies are evident. I've walked out with either many chests and/or Noble pieces, but other times with only a handful of rares (after 5-10 complete runs). This is comparable to the risk versus reward observations of Nordr elite bosses. Many never go back once they realize that the chances at good loot take a lot of dedication and hard work. I feel a guaranteed chest at the end of 20 runs would be a nice gift for all the hard work.

asimauara
07-30-2013, 04:45 PM
It would be cool if we could have a pet battle arena and have pet armor and vanity just for pets and the armor could change the pets specs and appearances!