PDA

View Full Version : payments not avaiable

Darko
07-17-2013, 10:56 AM
I'm using the apk download on a kindle fire...the option to purchase pearls is grayed out and says currently not avaialble. Any reason why? ?? Also after beta would we retain everything as is, with everything purchased and built (this question is on everybody's mind)

Lojack
07-17-2013, 11:13 AM
It's not a beta, so what you build remains.

I'll look at the kindle thing.

Lojack
07-17-2013, 02:17 PM
You have to have Google Play installed to use the payment system currently

Darko
07-18-2013, 03:13 AM
Lojack, that's where the problem lies, google play is not available on kindle..you have to root device which I don't wanna do as voids warranty....is there anyway to make this through your Gmail login like the other sts games in addition to Google play....a lot of users use kindles.

DocDoBig
07-18-2013, 04:26 AM
Not Beta?

Samhayne
07-18-2013, 12:30 PM
It is not Beta in that we are not planning to wipe and reset the game to launch it. It is launched, just to specific, limited areas so we can iron out issues before making it available to the whole world.

Regarding purchasing on Kindle, we are sorry but there isn't an option. If we want to pursue that segment of the device market, we would need to port the game to be available on the Amazon App Store, which we don't currently have plans to do.

DocDoBig
07-18-2013, 02:31 PM
It is not Beta in that we are not planning to wipe and reset the game to launch it. It is launched, just to specific, limited areas so we can iron out issues before making it available to the whole world.

Regarding purchasing on Kindle, we are sorry but their isn't an option. If we want to pursue that segment of the device market, we would need to port the game to be available on the Amazon App Store, which we don't currently have plans to do.

Alright, brb changing Timeline.

Darko
07-19-2013, 09:54 AM
Sam, is there anyway for me to purchase pearls. Whether I pay on yalls site and u put it on my account??? I want to , but have no avenue. .