PDA

View Full Version : war

elsmere
07-17-2013, 01:21 PM
im wondering if anyone has done guild wars in pl. like every guild puts up there best worriors from 60 up and do a pvp match to see who is the toughest guild. i also think it would be fun. has anyone ever done this or thinks its a good idea as well since pl got very boring.

XghostzX
07-17-2013, 01:26 PM
im wondering if anyone has done guild wars in pl. like every guild puts up there best worriors from 60 up and do a pvp match to see who is the toughest guild. i also think it would be fun. has anyone ever done this or thinks its a good idea as well since pl got very boring.

We have hosted tournaments in the past that require you to get a team of guildies and CTF against another guild. Quite fun actually. Sometimes there are guild rivalries, but it hasn't happened since the times of Unity/Revelation as much.

Still happens now and then.

Cheenivie
07-17-2013, 01:27 PM
hehe yea but our definition of guild war was different us it was target a guild and whenever we see them we rush them:p it was fun when rated was in its prime

Zapder
07-17-2013, 02:47 PM
By guild war do u mean 2 guilds hunting each other?

Spyce
07-17-2013, 03:10 PM
Some do this at 76.

elsmere
07-17-2013, 05:13 PM
By guild war do u mean 2 guilds hunting each other?

i mean all guilds to see who is the strongest. but i think that had to be fun

Suentous PO
07-17-2013, 06:55 PM
i mean all guilds to see who is the strongest. but i think that had to be fun

I can't see any way to quantify "strongest". People have too many variances in everything from ping to varying advantages of money or gear. No one pvp battle could definitively tell you, no one measure of wealth or stats.

elsmere
07-17-2013, 07:59 PM
I can't see any way to quantify "strongest". People have too many variances in everything from ping to varying advantages of money or gear. No one pvp battle could definitively tell you, no one measure of wealth or stats.

if we go in with same armor and he who was the best skill is my intentions. like we all pick are top notch players an go against other top notch players from each guild. tht will be the true test on who is best guild due to who has the most skill.

Zapoke
07-17-2013, 08:27 PM

if we go in with same armor and he who was the best skill is my intentions. like we all pick are top notch players an go against other top notch players from each guild. tht will be the true test on who is best guild due to who has the most skill.

You seem to have missed a bit part of this post. Gear/player wealth is not the only factor. There's also ping, FPS rate, and latency. All of these things differ between devices, and affect a player a lot more than the difference between two OP sets.

elsmere
07-17-2013, 09:02 PM
yeah that is true ping and fps does play a huge part

xcainnblecterx
07-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Lag, gf

Reunegade
07-17-2013, 09:21 PM
yeah that is true ping and fps does play a huge part

And you have to count in luck, too, a major factor in endgame PvP.

elsmere
07-17-2013, 09:35 PM
true endgame is crazy lol

Roberto077
07-17-2013, 11:20 PM
By guild war do you mean hate circle?

Promagin
07-18-2013, 12:30 AM
Don't forget about skill.

elsmere
07-18-2013, 10:47 AM
By guild war do you mean hate circle?

no bro i was thinking who has the most skill and stuff from each guild but i dont think we could 100% get that. from the points above proved some hard evidence.

Cavoc
07-18-2013, 01:17 PM
no bro i was thinking who has the most skill and stuff from each guild but i dont think we could 100% get that. from the points above proved some hard evidence.

Guild wars in this game is like teenage girl drama. Stupid and pointless.

Example) Me: "Why are you rushing me?"
Enemy: "because your guildie who you have no control over, rushed my guildie so you're automatically a noob and I hate you now die"

floats
07-19-2013, 08:32 AM
Moonity vs Pvp Polic3. (Gm and co gm were from Moonity)

Moonity vs Dissidents of Go (all the time lol)

Moonity vs Onlygodcanstopme (when spind's is active)

Cheenivie
07-19-2013, 09:04 AM
If only Aze came back to Rated... Him and Obviiously were the best at starting guild wars over nothing :P

Waug
07-19-2013, 09:14 AM
Guilds and thier funny mouth wars, anyway atleast it makes pvp bit more interesting..

Guild war is good, but unfortunately it,ends and starts with mouth war ;p