PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Building a DEX Bird

GongKilluminati
10-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Hello,

I made a new character today, an archer, and I'm going to build a DEX Bird.

I have a few questions:

What skills do I add? (Do I follow the guide on the PL Wikipedia page?) http://plclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Archer

What weapons do I use? (Bows, crossbows, H crossbows, talons.)

I am going to mostly playing PvE, but I will be PvPing too, occasionally.

If anyone has archer equips for sale, Lvl1-30, add me: Tupacman

Royce
10-23-2010, 12:01 AM
First of all go pure Dex in case you had any doubt about that. For skills, I'd work on Focus, Evasion, and Blast Shot early (max them out). Break Armor, and Shattering Scream are also important. Blinding Shot, and Repulse shot are also decent and especially useful in PvP. Meditation is good for saving on mana pots (restore the H/s skill is terrible, skip it). Roots are nice to have some points in, and Thorn Root has a nice debuff when you buiild it up. Really by level 50 you'll have just about everything so it really doesn't matter much (they need to revamp the skill system soon).
As for weapons, generally bows are good for big damage, so work nicely in PvP, but are a bit underpowered at low and especially mid levels. I'd say go crossbow (heavy or battle, then FN ice if you can get one) around 19 to 25, and don't go back to bow until 40. Talon is also a nice option, depending on how you like to play.