View Full Version : name changed

Changedname
07-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Okay my name has changed on two different accounts without me changing them and no1 has my pass so could you please refund me 100 plat it would cost or atleast return my names to the orginals please I let it go with it happening once but not again

FluidShot
07-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Judging by your forum name, there are several reasons why your names could have been changed...
It's not rocket science.

Weedismylife, blunttoker... Names that reference drug use could easily be reported, and it shouldn't be a surprise when they are changed.

Promagin
07-17-2013, 07:30 PM
Just contact support about it.

Samhayne
07-18-2013, 10:04 AM
Hi,

We changed your forum name as well (weedismylife is not appropriate due to the drug reference). For our complete naming policy, please see the Spacetime Support Website at: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/962030-naming-policy

Naming Policy

Selecting a character name is an important part of our character creation process. It defines you as a play and others will see your name and make assumptions about you based on it. Our naming policy exists not only to protect our customers but Spacetime Studios’ integrity as well.

Please note, this policy is not all-inclusive and there may be names that we consider inappropriate. Spacetime Studios reserves the right to reject any name we feel is harmful to our customers, integrity, or business.
The Customer Support team will only be able to change a name that has been found in violation. We will be unable to change your name by request. If you see a player with an inappropriate name you can report them using the “Report” feature.

The naming policy applies to the following:

Character names.
Guild names.
Any naming options that may be implemented in the future.

Names that contain any variation or alternate misspellings of the following will not be a permitted:

Racial, ethnic, or national slurs.
Extreme sexuality.
Obscenities or vulgarities.
Harassing or defamatory names that insult other characters, players, employees or groups of players either in game or external.
Any Spacetime Studios employees.
References to human anatomy or bodily functions.
Connotations of major religions or religious figures.
References to trademarked or licensed property by a company or individual.
References to out of game advertising or solicitation.
References to illegal drugs or activities.

All violations are reviewed by a Customer Service Representative. Depending on the severity of the violation players will receive the following:

First offence:

Be given a random name.
Will be allowed to change the name one time after submitting a support ticket.

Second offence:

Be given a random name.
Receive a temporary account suspension from all Spacetime Studios products.

Third offence:

Permanent account suspension from all Spacetime Studios products.

Please email support@spacetimestudios.com to discuss your name. Thanks!

Thread closed.