PDA

View Full Version : ROMS

Numismatic
07-17-2013, 07:30 PM
OK, so on my search for offline games I came across how to play GBA games on my android!

I have downloaded 2 games so far

1. Zelda : Link to the past - downloaded last night and already got 2 amulets and about to get 3rd, awesome game! I missed out playing this game when I was younger.

2. Golden Sun - did to browsing and heard this was a really great RPG for GBA . I haven't played so any info from people have played will be cool.

3. Zelda : the minish cap - I just downloaded this game

I also see I can download more then GBA games onto my droid. I can get n64, PlayStation etc.

So does anyone have any games they recommend I look into playing? ???

I prefer RPGs , so anything along those lines will be cool. I may download some pokemon games I'm not sure.

So any recommendations would be sweet!

Also I downloaded Candy Crush lol. My ft plays all the time so I figured I download it, she's besting me so far :/ lol

Alhuntrazeck
07-17-2013, 08:30 PM
Heh discovered GBA emulations years ago.

Do it on your Pc, there you can emulate NDS as well (which has better HD games n so).

Try Mario and Luigi superstar saga, that game for gba may surprise you! Its incredibly fun.

Sent using clouds on a light blue sky.

Schnitzel
07-17-2013, 10:03 PM
How do u get gba games on an android?

TEOKILLO
07-17-2013, 10:05 PM
I liked paper mario awhile back

Spyce
07-17-2013, 10:12 PM
How'd you get GBA on your Android?

Cahaun
07-17-2013, 10:13 PM
Super Mario 64 is a good one. TLOZ: Ocarina of Time is good zelda game if you like the series along with Majora's Mask. Mario Party 2 has good controls for a phone emulator, and Donkey Kong 64 is one of the best adventure games I've played so try it if it can work on your phone (mine is an old one).
Now to make the two other games that I prefer that are non-N64; Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars and Yoshi's Island. Super Mario RPG is just stuffed full of secrets and content, and Yoshi's Island is just plain fun.

Cahaun
07-17-2013, 10:17 PM
How'd you get GBA on your Android?
The devs don't like to have advertisements for third party stuff here so that'll be something PM's could answer.

HunterSLAYER
07-18-2013, 05:22 AM
Just search for gba emulators on the play store/add ZodTTD's repo(in Cydia and search for gpsp if you have an idevice that is jailbroken(i recommend RedSn0w, Limera1n, Absinthe/GreenP0ison,Snowbreeze and Evasion.)

*Remember to downloa a gba BIOS first!

(Not advertising, just helping!)