PDA

View Full Version : Can't get power of gleipnir quest

Macca93
07-18-2013, 01:15 AM
Hey I think I may have gotten the quest from gypsy rose a while ago and accidentally deleted it and now I can't go back to her and get it. Any ideas? Cheers guys

Lojack
07-18-2013, 11:14 AM
If her daily quest shows up, you need to accept that. The Power quest should be available from her after the daily isn't available

Paazireh
07-25-2013, 07:32 PM
You know, I'm having the same problem. I can't seem to find ANY new quests, all of mine are daily. On my To Do list still remains opening the Explore map on the Jewel and I can't seem to find the quest to acquire the Gleipner Amulet or find the quest to locate the "Power of the Gleipnir" as requested by Capt Hanna Raven. One seems to be related to Bloodhammer in the Kraken Isle levels and the other seems to be related to Nordr.

I have already completed the "World of Rune" (Conquer 3/3 Nordr bosses) and turned in quest. It was my understanding this would help lead me to Gleipnir amulet but I had no luck. I will try Lojack's suggestion of picking up and completing dalies but honestly I'm at a loss. Any advice is appreciated. I've already had some Leaderboard players try to help me and everyone seems stumped.

Pay it forward,
Paazireh

Paazireh
07-31-2013, 03:12 AM
I have since opened the Explore map on the dragons jewel and obtained the Gleipnir amulet. Thanks for the post!!!!!! One love <3