PDA

View Full Version : Best and worst Halloween campaign memories

CanonicalKoi
10-22-2010, 11:15 PM
It's a little early since there will be lots more memorable stuff happening before Nov. 1st, but just so you don't forget, what's the best thing and the worst thing that have happened to you in the Halloween campaign? Mine so far are:

Best--the croc costume. Definitely.
Worst--I finally got to play with Inching and succeeded in killing him/her with an exploding barrel tonight. I'm really sorry about that. :( if it's any consolation, my runner-up worst was the night my Mage got blown-up 3 times in the same manor run by those lovely barrels.

Screenshots welcome.

TwinkTastical
10-23-2010, 02:51 AM
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/6e2d2c21.jpg

My best

My worst--- Farming for hrs

Arterra
10-23-2010, 07:57 AM
best was my crib in the pillar lol

worst was looking for a playable game

Grankledude
10-23-2010, 12:55 PM
My best: first time on smack-o got a pink
Worst:that once i got revived and smack-o hit me and was like: yay!ugh!!! Xd

setec
10-23-2010, 03:01 PM
My best: taking my new level 1 character and doing the Halloween quests. Although I got a lot of funny noob comments in the Halloween Manor instance, everyone was tolerant after I explained the situation, which was that I was doing this as a proof of concept that a level 1 could participate in the themed quests.

Worst: Worst is a strong word here, but the con of everything was the constant spam in Towne "Buying Pumpkin Helm" or some such thing. I think a lot of people thought you could buy/trade them from players instead of having to do the quests.

Grankledude
10-23-2010, 11:13 PM
Lol some no it ain't buyable, but want it sick (me) but don't spam too much. Some r just ignorant xd and they do every time they r with someone xd

FluffNStuff
10-23-2010, 11:17 PM
Best:
Terminator Yettis with Banned and Dizko
Worst:
Trying to target a 'friendly' alien in AO3.

CanonicalKoi
10-24-2010, 12:36 AM
Worst:
Trying to target a 'friendly' alien in AO3.

Lol. Did that the other night: "^%#~<€ Beckon isn't working!", thinks I. No, no it doesn't....on your own team-mates.