PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends - Royal Rumble arena

Linkincena
07-18-2013, 05:33 AM
Just had a thought ...

A PVP arena where open for all ...

10 members compulsory -- Royal rumble (everybody seen WWE :) )

Last man standing wins :) .. gets a random reward..
Hope pretty easy for Devs to implement.. ^_^

What do you say ?

juaki
07-18-2013, 06:39 AM
It would be funny... but important: erase ign in battle.... jajaja

And rank the ign list at finish

Good idea linkin!!!

juaki
07-18-2013, 09:00 AM
And please mute chat!!!

Nowadays I would like it dessapears in pvp, only a chat mode for team. I try /t in pvp and it doesn't work.

Can you fix it. please!

Natrich
07-18-2013, 09:09 AM
Maybe if they only show wins in the stats lol

Because you know guilds will gang in something like this even if its every man for himself

MfKaz
07-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Haha! Combining WWE with AL would be a whole lot of fun but I wouldn't see how it would work.

Linkincena
08-10-2013, 07:34 AM
The arena size would need to be larger than CTF hall and smaller than TDM )

Azemeazed
08-11-2013, 11:02 PM
i like it alot, but one condition, it must be random. not like ctf and tdm where you can choose to join teams, or in this case specific game.
and i wouldnt mute chat and hide names, couse it should have strategy to team up with someone and in the end kil each others lol. thats how gladiators did in ancient times and so should we :-)
there is only one problem, fireshots would fly in all directoins :-))
maybe if sts first fix shooting problems, like when im closer to monster i hit chest... wth? or im closer to enemy in tdm and i hit trull... wth2? autoaim is very cool but it should work better, hit closest target!
and i wouldnt like that last man standing wins, couse it will always be warrior couse everyone kills rogues and mages first. there should be overall score which includes number of kills, damage done, heal you did, your position and so on. in other games known as MVP.
or if you really want only that last man standing wins than it should be separated by classes. if there are all classes in game than each class has champion...

Linkincena
08-11-2013, 11:26 PM
i like it alot, but one condition, it must be random. not like ctf and tdm where you can choose to join teams, or in this case specific game.
and i wouldnt mute chat and hide names, couse it should have strategy to team up with someone and in the end kil each others lol. thats how gladiators did in ancient times and so should we :-)
there is only one problem, fireshots would fly in all directoins :-))
maybe if sts first fix shooting problems, like when im closer to monster i hit chest... wth? or im closer to enemy in tdm and i hit trull... wth2? autoaim is very cool but it should work better, hit closest target!
and i wouldnt like that last man standing wins, couse it will always be warrior couse everyone kills rogues and mages first. there should be overall score which includes number of kills, damage done, heal you did, your position and so on. in other games known as MVP.
or if you really want only that last man standing wins than it should be separated by classes. if there are all classes in game than each class has champion...

So ... it boils down to Rumble between similar classes :

Sorcerers vs Sorcerers, R vs R and W vs W