PDA

View Full Version : I'm not able to access my account

Prahasit Prahi
07-18-2013, 07:50 AM
I just lost...I'm trying to enter Breckenridge..and it kept on loading...so I jus quit and restarted the game..I entered the password and logged in and after authentication it kept on loading ....its not opening...
Bt I tryed to login my mage account which I'll login from fb account it opened correctly...
Bt my rouge account of sts is not opening..its my main acc I've all my gold in that account...pls do something plss...

Prahasit Prahi
07-18-2013, 09:05 AM
Wtf sts is doing...I'm not able to open my both accounts...now my second account is also blocked...:'(:o

JaytB
07-18-2013, 09:13 AM
Wtf sts is doing...I'm not able to open my both accounts...now my second account is also blocked...:'(:o

Getting annoyed on the forums won't get you your accounts back.

I'd suggest using the proper channels for these kinds of problems by using the support site or contacting support directly (support(at)spacetimestudios.com (at)=@)

Prahasit Prahi
07-18-2013, 10:36 AM
ty...I'm jus frustrated and irritated

Rajnikanth
07-18-2013, 12:45 PM
check ur internet connection. u r using 2g u think rofl

Producers
07-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Contact support

Samhayne
07-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Hi Prahi,

We're sorry to hear you are frustrated and not able to access your accounts. Help for such issues (other than player input) wouldn't be available here on the forums. Instead please visit the Spacetime Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com and click the Contact link there to enter a help request with our Support Team.

As Rajnikanth suggests, you might also try accessing the game via a different internet connection to see if bad connectivity on the connection you are currently using is the problem.