PDA

View Full Version : Just started PVPing more frequently

Dummeh
07-18-2013, 09:03 AM
I'm a L76 Fox, I failed trying to bow with swift elite set. Now I'm using savage and can actually do pretty well as long as I don't dash into a bird's thorns. Any tips? 8)

Reunegade
07-18-2013, 09:09 AM
I'm a L76 Fox, I failed trying to bow with swift elite set. Now I'm using savage and can actually do pretty well as long as I don't dash into a bird's thorns. Any tips? 8)
Since you are a savage fox, it would be best if you (in CTF) be the 'flag carrier' of the group. I say that because you have a dash skill that makes you leap forward, as well as massive armor to back you up. Birds can still kill you very quickly though, so be aware of that.

Dummeh
07-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Since you are a savage fox, it would be best if you (in CTF) be the 'flag carrier' of the group. I say that because you have a dash skill that makes you leap forward, as well as massive armor to back you up. Birds can still kill you very quickly though, so be aware of that.

Thanks, I was doing well in CTF earlier too got 4/5 flags. I just find it funny when I use the mage disguise and kill them with unexpected fox moves 8)

PhotonXDlboyLoy
07-28-2013, 04:59 PM
lol

Trenton
07-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks, I was doing well in CTF earlier too got 4/5 flags. I just find it funny when I use the mage disguise and kill them with unexpected fox moves 8) Lol! I might be able to help a little- Fox has two dodges. You're obviously going to want to use them both to get the flags the easiest. When running away from the other team with your flags, select the guy farthest away from you so you don't accidentally dash back to the guys. I believe someone figured out a combo, additionally to the first one. If you use both dashes then hamstring, it apparently double combos or something..? Anyways, might wanna try that out. With a bird, don't get too close in until they miss roots, then use Evade (only 3-4 sec) and use Hypnotize to draw them in, then hamstring combo to destroy em. It's not the most help, considering I didn't help with bear or Mage, but I hope it helps in some way .-.

Dummeh
07-29-2013, 02:19 AM
I apperciate it 8), also what is the second dodge? I only see evade