PDA

View Full Version : How immature is this?

Ellyidol
10-23-2010, 01:27 AM
I'm sure you guys have experienced this situation:

You: "Selling A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H" (multiple hotkey chats)

Some lowbie/newbie just trades you without saying a word, and says "show".

Now for us selling we're selling 4+ items so we can't fit everything in there. And we're forced to ask which one, or such.

Now I've been VERY tolerant on how often I get this kind of situation. I just ask them which one, show them, state price, whether they decide to buy or not I say no prob, thank you.

Just this one individual actually made me fed up.

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/IMG_0096.png

Exactly the same situation, except I show him some overlord helms. He says how much, I say 300k each, and he calls me a fat ***? LOL

Classy, very classy.

TwinkTastical
10-23-2010, 01:30 AM
Amen, on the other hand.. is this classy?
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/6e2d2c21.jpg

Ellyidol
10-23-2010, 01:32 AM
Amen, on the other hand.. is this classy?
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/6e2d2c21.jpg

Am I seeing it the right way or is my mind really dirty? haha

TwinkTastical
10-23-2010, 01:49 AM
I think its dirty...

KingFu
10-23-2010, 02:41 AM
Usually, whenever people say "Show" I either say "Excuse me?" or I just leave the trade. It's rude.

That guy there seems very immature, what level was he? When you're on a mule character, slightly higher levels often trade you just to laugh at your prices and call you a noob because your mule is level 10 and they're level 16. Other times, when you're on your main, they sometimes trade you and say "No thanks" or "Those stats suck" to, I guess, just try to impress you or act like they're too good for your top ran items, lol.

Edit:
Twink, I feel sorry for that doll...

Ellyidol
10-23-2010, 02:49 AM
Usually, whenever people say "Show" I either say "Excuse me?" or I just leave the trade. It's rude.

That guy there seems very immature, what level was he? When you're on a mule character, slightly higher levels often trade you just to laugh at your prices and call you a noob because your mule is level 10 and they're level 16. Other times, when you're on your main, they sometimes trade you and say "No thanks" or "Those stats suck" to, I guess, just try to impress you or act like they're too good for your top ran items, lol.

Edit:
Twink, I feel sorry for that doll...

Yeah exactly, when they say show what goes to my head is just, uhh which one?

I don't remember but I know he wasn't 50. Guess he doesn't use forums if he didn't recognise the name :P And sent this to support anyway, I think its a bannable offense since what he said was offensive.

KingFu
10-23-2010, 02:52 AM
Yeah exactly, when they say show what goes to my head is just, uhh which one?

I don't remember but I know he wasn't 50. Guess he doesn't use forums if he didn't recognise the name :P And sent this to support anyway, I think its a bannable offense since what he said was offensive.

Hopefully, that was just out of no where and unnecissary. Surprises me how he said it more likely because he can't afford it lol

kurl
10-23-2010, 09:35 AM
hahaha that guy yesterday xcoolx he pmed me saying "what are you doing?" i told him "bout to kill the overlord" then he says "ohhh caan i have your drop? " i say " what?? " and he says "plzzzzzzzz for a friend" and i sayed ok just so he can stop then he said thx i wanna just prove to a bad friend.... WTH!!>!>!>!?!?!>!?>@!?#>#?>#@>

Arterra
10-23-2010, 10:00 AM
i just had some guy try selling me a brainorator of destiny for like 30k...

CanonicalKoi
10-23-2010, 10:26 AM
Or:

Vendor: "S>gurgox hammer"
PM from Vendor: "wanna buy gurgox?" (because, you know, I'm too stupid to see they're selling a hammer on my own.)
Me: "no thanks. No cash, nothing to trade."
Vendor wishes to trade with you
Me: "sorry, not interested.
PM from Vendor: "come on"
Me transports out of town followed by one or more PMs from Vendor.

What part of "no thanks" is so hard to understand?

smoae
10-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Or:

Vendor: "S>gurgox hammer"
PM from Vendor: "wanna buy gurgox?" (because, you know, I'm too stupid to see they're selling a hammer on my own.)
Me: "no thanks. No cash, nothing to trade."
Me: "sorry, not interested.
PM from Vendor: "come on"
Me transports out of town followed by one or more PMs from Vendor.

What part of "no thanks" is so hard to understand?
lol thats happens to me a lot

hahaha that guy yesterday xcoolx he pmed me saying "what are you doing?" i told him "bout to kill the overlord" then he says "ohhh caan i have your drop? " i say " what?? " and he says "plzzzzzzzz for a friend" and i sayed ok just so he can stop then he said thx i wanna just prove to a bad friend.... WTH!!>!>!>!?!?!>!?>@!?#>#?>#@>

hey whyd you leave me hanging in overlord level??????
not cool, bro
lol

cry
10-23-2010, 12:22 PM
Am I seeing it the right way or is my mind really dirty? haha

Kin! x)!...

kurl
10-23-2010, 04:40 PM
lol thats happens to me a lot

hey whyd you leave me hanging in overlord level??????
not cool, bro
lol
LMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO I did damn sorry these noobs tick me off some times =D i just leave but sorry next time ill stay with you and finish overlord

smoae
10-23-2010, 04:49 PM
LMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO I did damn sorry these noobs tick me off some times =D i just leave but sorry next time ill stay with you and finish overlord
lol its no prob.

and also i saw that xcoolxx guy. heres the conversation... (i was in a level with him , he was hosting ,and i was wearing a zuraz lance)

xcoolx: I want your lance
me: ok
xcoolx: ill give you 4 pinks for it.
me: lets see (he shows 4 crappy ao2 pinks)
me: no thanks
xcoolxx: ur a ******bag, and then he boots me.

SpeedWeed
10-23-2010, 11:59 PM
I'm sure you guys have experienced this situation:

You: "Selling A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H" (multiple hotkey chats)

Some lowbie/newbie just trades you without saying a word, and says "show".

plenty of bad traders in town. that's why we need the auction house.

majority offers you bad trade offers. or the typical LOL NUB THAT item only worth xxxk gold.

ps: I fear for the day my ignore list runs outa space =/

Teflon
10-24-2010, 04:10 AM
LOL to the noob stuff. Really funny. I think many of us have experienced similar ;-)

I hate it when I name a price and the buyer leaves the trade window without feedback. Why don't folks realize that trading is about negotiating and feedback. Even if the feedback is to simply state "NTY". I am often receptive to lower prices or item trades but they never give you a chance to get there. If only we would all socialize more. A lot of folks would be amazed by the number of traders that might just give you the item for free because they valued the conversation and decided to help you out. The folks that I chat with often leave lasting impressions on me and I always strive to do good by them when I can.

Guess the consignment shop will help smooth some of the trading woes. Thanks again Devs!

Teflon
10-24-2010, 04:13 AM
Btw; Kurl, Raxie, ArcherofHam, CombatEngine, Royce and Yanis are among the few that I enjoy chatting with in town. They have great personalities. Stay good guys!