PDA

View Full Version : mailbox suggestion

Matutd
07-18-2013, 09:45 AM
Yes, I know this has been suggested like 81674930161694 times already for the other games, but I feel like it would be much more important in BD. Since it isn't a game in which people can spend hours on end playing and still have things to do, people will be offline a lot, so a mailbox will allow them to read the message the next time they login.
Also, since there isn't even a way to message somebody who is online, this could be used as the only way to get hold of friends in game if they aren't in your tribe or you just want to private message.

Matutd
07-18-2013, 09:51 AM
Wait... Is there already a mailbox? Haha

Rare
07-18-2013, 10:29 AM
You can post a message in tribe chat and it will be visible to everyone until it cycles out.

Global chat does not save I don't think.

Other than that, there is no messaging system. That combined with the fact that there aren't unique names makes it kind of tough.

Also, side note, I love how your guess is still in your sig.

DocDoBig
07-18-2013, 10:51 AM
You can post a message in tribe chat and it will be visible to everyone until it cycles out.

Global chat does not save I don't think.

Other than that, there is no messaging system. That combined with the fact that there aren't unique names makes it kind of tough.

Also, side note, I love how your guess is still in your sig.

No Global Chat doesn't save it when you (or others) log out.

Matutd
07-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Ahh, just because I saw "mail" in the dropdown menu haha. Also, I didn't realise that names aren't unique.

And my signature needs changing, I know haha. I have a Sig pic that Im too lazy to put on, I'll probably get rid of the guess when I get around to changing the picture