PDA

View Full Version : name for el nameo

swexcist
07-18-2013, 10:48 AM
Sitting on phone... h8 typing.. so il make it fast. My name SWEXCIST just goy banned? And now i can choose 5 names, fine, still want my old original name, but... lets say i have an twink, with a name that i rly like, special, coocky, some might say it even cool...so heres the question to yall; i can i take my twinks name to my main char, and just rename my twink?

Any answeer, tthought, dev answer.. anything would be apriciated, hurt of what just happened to me.

Sincerly/ ayygar

swexcist
07-19-2013, 12:03 AM
Anyone know?

matanofx
07-19-2013, 04:48 AM
No idea

But i wanna know why were you banned?

Limsi
07-19-2013, 05:30 AM
Stexwisc
Westicx
Tiscwex

swexcist
07-19-2013, 06:46 AM
Stexwisc
Westicx
Tiscwex

I get ur idea, and i liek it!

But that wasnt really what i asked for :D

swexcist
07-19-2013, 06:48 AM
No idea

But i wanna know why were you banned?

Ye same here, tho im not banned, just my name got genereated into ayygar bcs of my original one was to abusive?

Limsi
07-19-2013, 06:50 AM
Sitting on phone... h8 typing.. so il make it fast. My name SWEXCIST just goy banned? And now i can choose 5 names, fine, still want my old original name, but... lets say i have an twink, with a name that i rly like, special, coocky, some might say it even cool...so heres the question to yall; i can i take my twinks name to my main char, and just rename my twink?

Any answeer, tthought, dev answer.. anything would be apriciated, hurt of what just happened to me.

Sincerly/ ayygar
you can, just rename ur twink first then rename ur main :)

matanofx
07-19-2013, 08:46 AM
If you want a dope name ill give you Ninjew for 10 crates haha.

Sry about that meanie who reported your name tho