PDA

View Full Version : I would like to see SMS payment option

marin
07-18-2013, 02:30 PM
Hello, I think that there are a lot of teenagers playing this game but they can't donate because they are not 18.This game would get a lot more players, moneys. And the players won't quit this game.We need sms payment option, I love this game but, you should make some changes!

DocDoBig
07-18-2013, 02:46 PM
I think you can purchase Apple/Google Play Store cards at the age below 18.

Carapace
07-18-2013, 03:48 PM
I think you can purchase Apple/Google Play Store cards at the age below 18.

Correct, this is like buying any other giftcard, or spending money for things like gametime cards for other PC/Mac based MMO's only you can use the money for other things on the playstore/iTunes store as you see fit

ShadowGunX
07-18-2013, 10:42 PM
how to get those cards? m using android nd hav no credit card.
nd where to use this card on any sts game?

marin
07-19-2013, 02:41 AM
We want new payment option, that's all!

Hinataa
07-19-2013, 11:37 AM
Thank u sts for not having that option,because i would probably live on street, because of my phone bill lol U can always raise money n give to parents n tell them to give u their card, its not that hard :)

Carapace
07-19-2013, 11:52 AM
how to get those cards? m using android nd hav no credit card.
nd where to use this card on any sts game?

Depending on your locale they are typically available in retail outlets. In America stores like Target, Walmart, Best Buy, even convenience stores like CVS and Walgreens tend to have them.

Living over seas or in other countries I'm not positive but a search online should help you find some! Here are some helpful links to get it started. I did not find a lot of information regarding South America in a quick online search, but perhaps some other people have insight in that regard.

http://play.google.com/intl/en-US_us/about/giftcards/

http://www.androidpit.com/google-play-store-gift-cards-europe

Limsi
07-19-2013, 12:09 PM
@Carapace: Do you think that there will be a possibility that new payment modes such as the SMS be implemented or at least considered? It's really a more convenient method to purchase platinum via SMS

Hinataa
07-19-2013, 01:39 PM
my mom won't like that option, but i agree its definitely easier :)

MGirl
07-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Thank u sts for not having that option,because i would probably live on street, because of my phone bill lol U can always raise money n give to parents n tell them to give u their card, its not that hard :)

Some of us actually don't like to bother our parents with our personal affairs and hobbies.
Also, it's not STSs' fault if you cannot control your own-self to prevent over purchase of Platinum if the option is ever made available to pay from phone.

All in all, I'm keeping my fingers crossed while counting them for the day STS implements this system.

Carapace
07-19-2013, 01:43 PM
@Carapace: Do you think that there will be a possibility that new payment modes such as the SMS be implemented or at least considered? It's really a more convenient method to purchase platinum via SMS

My understanding is that there is quite a bit more red tape involved with doing SMS transactions, and to my knowledge is not something we are looking into. This doesn't mean we never will, but for the time being this is not currently something we are working towards.

Hinataa
07-19-2013, 01:54 PM
yeah, there r lot of ppl from all over world playing game, that would be hard, because of all operators n stuff i guess

Hinataa
07-20-2013, 11:36 PM
Some of us actually don't like to bother our parents with our personal affairs and hobbies.
Also, it's not STSs' fault if you cannot control your own-self to prevent over purchase of Platinum if the option is ever made available to pay from phone.

All in all, I'm keeping my fingers crossed while counting them for the day STS implements this system.
ure being rude:) if u don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all:)

MGirl
07-21-2013, 07:16 AM
ure being rude:) if u don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all:)

I say you get offended too quickly.
I was merely pointing out the fact that what you said that would result in SMS payment option being implemented lies in your own fault and isn't a reason for it not to be implemented.

Limsi
07-21-2013, 07:19 AM
My understanding is that there is quite a bit more red tape involved with doing SMS transactions, and to my knowledge is not something we are looking into. This doesn't mean we never will, but for the time being this is not currently something we are working towards.

Alright well at least I got that one cleared. I do hope that it pushes through someday, who knows!