PDA

View Full Version : Traveling...

KingFu
10-23-2010, 03:16 AM
Just been curious to know. Where have the PL players traveled to. I would also like to know if anyone has been to Lingenfeld, in Germany, lol, I haven't been but I know people who have, it's kinda a funny story. Anyways, So far I have been to, England, Scotland (All over them both, everywhere from London to Edinburgh) and the Bahamas, and of course Houston, if that counts lol.

So, where have you guys been? I wanna go to Finland and Sweden sometime, if I can:D

Thanks!

Galois
10-23-2010, 09:22 AM
I've only traveled internationally once. I went to Kyoto, Japan once for a conference for work. It was a great time, but the 13 hour plane ride each way was about my limit. I'd love to go to Scottland sometime.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-23-2010, 09:30 AM
I haven't traveled anywhere :/

I wanna see how europe is though

Cascade
10-23-2010, 10:27 AM
I've been to to many places to name in the U.S but ive been to Australia and Singapore

KingFu
10-23-2010, 10:30 AM
Nice, was Ausi nice? I plan on going there some day, but I'd sooner travel more of Europe and South America. I was gonna go to Italy, and rome, and paris, for 2 weeks, but school wouldn't let me so I missed out :/ my dad and sisters still went lol. I got to see pictures :D

Where in Ausi did you go?

Arterra
10-23-2010, 11:15 AM
ehem...
Every continent except Oceania.
BOOM!