PDA

View Full Version : Pet Auto-Loot Toggle On/Off

Skaunared
07-18-2013, 04:12 PM
I've been running KM3 lately and I always get my inventory full, ofcourse I would have to sell first before I can do another run, but it eats away my precious Loot Elixir time. I think having an autoloot switch feature for pets would be very helpful to players especially those who do runs frequently and don't want their inventory to be always full of crap. just a suggestion, thanks!

Cahaun
07-18-2013, 04:21 PM
Pets are always supposed to do that. If you don't want them to pick up the items, which get you gold in the end of it all, you can always starve your pets so they don't do anything.

Taejo
07-19-2013, 12:53 PM
Pets are always supposed to do that. If you don't want them to pick up the items, which get you gold in the end of it all, you can always starve your pets so they don't do anything.

The only downside to this solution is that while a pet is starving they do not gain experience. As we all know, farming instances such as KM3 is the perfect opportunity to level up some pets. I agree with the toggle on/off solution. Thanks for the suggestion!

moot
07-22-2013, 02:33 AM
The pet collecting loot system is just ridiculous. Most of us just want to collect eggs and chest, and that is the items that pet specifically don't collect?

Tenetra
07-22-2013, 02:37 AM
I agree, plus the buffs of the pets is also lost when they are hungry please observe it :)

IronMonkey
07-22-2013, 03:22 AM
I always do fast run on normal maps, w/o looking back, but sometimes an egg drops without loot reroll. Need the toggle option.