PDA

View Full Version : waiting for one more title

dizzyd
07-18-2013, 05:24 PM
i dont know if this is the right place to ask this but ill ask away xD

i am really hoping u guys make another game. something like "order and chaos" the world in there is huge but i dont really want too big world but im hoping u make another title soon coz atm only AL is like a close title to compete with latest mmo

only problem with AL is no char customisation male/female. and it doesnt feel like a open world to ME. add mounts in the new future game if u make one. i hope u do im really looking forward. and have 4 char option male/female/animal/alien and we get to chose any class mage/warrior/rouge and not gender permenant class sry for bad english

thx :D

and dont say stuff like play order and chaos then. because ther u have to pay every month and i cba to do tht and because sts makes pretty good games and theyll win more best mmo game awards

Glitch
07-18-2013, 05:43 PM
1) STS has just released a new game called "Battle Dragons"
2) STS in my eyes is doing a very good job at creating games, they have tons of mmo game awards.
3) Order and Chaos removed the monthly subscription.
Thanks for reading, enjoy the rest of your day! :)
~Glitch.

birdmasta
07-18-2013, 09:14 PM
if they created everything like u said, wouldnt sts mmo's pretty much be like O&C? if u want everything to be exactly like O&C, just go play O&C. we dont need copies of each game. STS makes their own unique mmos

i dont know if this is the right place to ask this but ill ask away xD

i am really hoping u guys make another game. something like "order and chaos" the world in there is huge but i dont really want too big world but im hoping u make another title soon coz atm only AL is like a close title to compete with latest mmo

only problem with AL is no char customisation male/female. and it doesnt feel like a open world to ME. add mounts in the new future game if u make one. i hope u do im really looking forward. and have 4 char option male/female/animal/alien and we get to chose any class mage/warrior/rouge and not gender permenant class sry for bad english

thx :D

and dont say stuff like play order and chaos then. because ther u have to pay every month and i cba to do tht and because sts makes pretty good games and theyll win more best mmo game awards

Rajnikanth
07-18-2013, 09:53 PM
sts games r best mmo games bt only thing i dnt like is to b able to buy plats through ONLY credit card.
free offers r so lame. w3i lol.
i dnt hav card bt my parents hav bt i dnt want to use. if i use nd when transaction bill comes nd my parents comes to kno that i wasted money on stupid game (for my parents only), i will b banned forever to play any games :-(. i did when AL first came out nd i got warning XD

dizzyd
07-19-2013, 05:19 AM
lol even i dont want thm to make copie of O&C i jus want character customisation coz i really wanted a male rouge for AL. and O&C i cant play coz not compatible and theres no app in chrome either and sts studio make their app on chrome so it would be better IMO

lol i didnt even kno the fee got canceled but it dont matter jus hoping for a nother game i kno u guys will make one ill just wait :D