PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, new to arcane legends.

ImJayden
07-19-2013, 06:09 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new to this game. Currently have a Sorcerer level 12 and rouge level 5. Most likely I will start to buy plat for my character once I reach max level. Anyone have advice should i pump plat on Sorcerer or rouge? And is there things like power level? Like someone will help me clear dungeon so I can still get exp, or I have to grind by myself? Any singapore players?

Lastly guys, please add me at Arisha.

Have a nice day!

Noobiam
07-19-2013, 06:23 AM
Depends on which will be your main character, but if you have plats to blow use it on both. Welcome to the forums!

ImJayden
07-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Because I don't know which class should I main. Anyway thanks!

Temarichan
07-20-2013, 01:35 AM
If you really want to get specific, rogue may be your first stop. It's pretty easy to master. But that's just my advice ^^/ I believe that after I mastered the techniques of rogue and warrior, I controlled my sorcerer a little better since I see what sorcerers Do during a battle.

And about plats, if your account is connected by buying slots, you can buy plat for any char and they will share it. But I'm guess in your case, I think different emails, etc.

wolf17
07-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Welcome to the game. everyone above already answered your questions so don't have to say much. If you want help clearing some maps u can come to me :) PM me for my IGN (its none of the bottom)

inkredible
07-21-2013, 09:29 PM
welcome :) wish i could help ya with mages but i dont own one, anyways wt4 is always best to grind at

ImJayden
07-26-2013, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the replies! I'm a level 15 rouge, so where should i grind?

Alrisaia
07-26-2013, 01:13 PM
Hi and Welcome!

Watchers Tombs are a great place for lv 14 - 26 or so... After that Nordr or Kraken Mines as well as Watchers Tombs!

ImJayden
07-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Thanks for spoon feeding me with all the informations that i need. Really appreciate that. Anyway, any good pve skill builds? Does it's matter if i'm maining bows or daggers?

Temarichan
07-27-2013, 12:37 AM
PvE :D well? Full Shadow Veil is good for elites and normal maps. It keeps other players protected and less hits from enemies. Shadow Piercer is good for hitting multiple enemies and weakening them. Combat Health for sure. And I particularly use Razor Sheild if I'm in a mob.

Those are my PvE builds. But I'm subject to change them if free respec weekends are coming anytime soon. The Entangling Trap Is good for catching enemies and sometimes dragging them into the trap.

And weapons. You should have both bow and daggers. If you lean towards pvp, a bow is a must. But a rogues job is to stay behind and attack the sides while the warrior tanks. I suggest Bow until your strong enough for direct combat with daggers. :) low level good bows are kinda expensive though. I.e. Bonechill.

ImJayden
07-28-2013, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the replies, mind adding me? IGN: Jyyr. Need more tips before i start buying plats, hahah.

Alrisaia
07-28-2013, 08:12 PM
Thanks for spoon feeding me with all the informations that i need. Really appreciate that. Anyway, any good pve skill builds? Does it's matter if i'm maining bows or daggers?

Yes it matters. There are a ton of rogue builds in the rogue section, check those out. If you'd like a more personal approach feel free to add myself or one of the rogue coaches from my guild... Leeefa or Queenotshade.

Check the Elite Runners guild page. We're happy to help with advice if you plan for end game pve.

Tryndamare
08-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Welcome to Arcane Legend forum, hope u enjoy ur stay & enjoy ur game :D