PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ever gotten a mythic item from an elite golden warchest?

wvhills
07-19-2013, 09:15 AM
hello all,
i'm after some mythics but not looking to unload a lot of plat. I thought farming bael and selling his drops would be a good idea but after doing 50 runs in mount spyder and not seeing him i decided it was a waste of time. i read where swede said the mythic chance is a little lower (but not much) in elite gold war chests than in crates so i decided to farm elite oltgar. In just a few runs i looted 3 elite golden war chests. I opened them but didn't get anything of value. That doesn't surprise me I know they're rare but i got to thinking that I could have sold them for about 160k (for all three). I was wondering if it would be better to sell the chests and save up the gold or take my chances with opening them?

So, please speak up if you've looted a mythic from elite gold warchest!

Alrisaia
07-19-2013, 09:19 AM
Members of my guild have looted mythic armor from chests

Zuzeq
07-19-2013, 09:28 AM
Sup HillZ,

I have looted one Mythic gun and two Mythic bows from Elite Golden Warchest. Granted this was during the "odds bump" weekend events. Now though, like dealing with the normal odds...I wouldn't think twice about selling them brother.

Limsi
07-19-2013, 09:32 AM
Oh i have this friend who looted a mythic rogue armor back when they were still selling for 15m plus :p

wvhills
07-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Sup HillZ,

I have looted one Mythic gun and two Mythic bows from Elite Golden Warchest. Granted this was during the "odds bump" weekend events. Now though, like dealing with the normal odds...I wouldn't think twice about selling them brother.

what about saving them for the next odds bump weekend or should i still just sell them?
btw, if u want to do any elite runs when i'm on just let me know. I've been looking for u but we must be on different time schedules. :(

wvhills
07-19-2013, 09:35 AM
Members of my guild have looted mythic armor from chests

Oh i have this friend who looted a mythic rogue armor back when they were still selling for 15m plus :p

wow, it sounds like lots of people have. i should have spent more time doing elites instead of pvp. lol. it's really hard to find a good group tho.

Zuzeq
07-19-2013, 09:45 AM
what about saving them for the next odds bump weekend or should i still just sell them?
btw, if u want to do any elite runs when i'm on just let me know. I've been looking for u but we must be on different time schedules. :(

Saving em til the next event sounds good, but who knows when that is. I'll guess the new content will be rolling before then. So, just maybe price will get a slight bump due to ppl trying to get the Mythic armor to upgrade. Hold em til then or sell now if you need quick gold.

Yeah, miss rollin with ya. I'm back on my normal farming routine now, hit me up brother.

Lisa Huber
07-19-2013, 09:48 AM
in my playtime i opened round about 400 locked crates and i got 2 guns, 2 armor, and 1 arcane pet (glacian).
Dop Rate in Crates for mythics is very low and more lower for arcane stuff.
But also i know ppl getting arcane item after opening just 17 lockeds...its all about chances and luck...

But sometimes its better to farm elite bosses and sell their drops, like the firesquid from Elite Palm Rock...gives good money.
So i bought most of my Gear from others...

vinmighty
08-22-2013, 02:18 AM
I was to open about 30 elite golden warchest .all crap .but in opening locks 1st lock i got mythic armor

Darkhalcyon
08-22-2013, 05:49 AM
I got the mythic armor for rouge from opening elite gold war & a mythic bow.so far I only opened up like around 50.

juaki
08-22-2013, 07:31 AM
I have openend arround 100 elite gold warchest and nothing!!!

matanofx
08-22-2013, 07:37 AM
Im like juaki, same at season 3 with elite gold pirate chests, no oranges only pinks and not many.

However, during the double odds/myth weapon weekend many ppl got lucky with chests.

IronMonkey
08-22-2013, 08:43 AM
This is good info, I am curious about this too. Thanks.

Soundlesskill
08-22-2013, 08:57 AM
Pfurz looted like 3 armors lol

Haligali
08-22-2013, 10:16 AM
I have openend arround 100 elite gold warchest and nothing!!!

I looted a fang of fenrir from the kill 20 elite nordr bosses daily chest, right after amulets was introduced, and there was a lvl31 champion plate also in. Ive heard same things, seems with that chest your chances are higher..

drgrimmy
08-22-2013, 10:44 AM

Just so you know, if you save the chests till next season for a weekend event, the legendary gear will still probably only scale up to levels 30 and 31 and not levels 35 and 36.

Insomniack
08-22-2013, 12:28 PM
Opened about 50 of them, never got anything of worth. BUT, 2 friends of mine looted mythic from them, 1 looted mythic warrior armor and 1 looted mythic ring. And it was in the series of like 5-10 chests. It all comes down to luck, like with everything else in this game.

Frohnatur
08-23-2013, 08:23 AM
Yes pfurz was in my guild (when he looted the armor). And i believe i do remember when kraakken expansion came out a guildie looted a m-helm from pirate elite copper.
i do remember his name and coukd ask him again to verify but hes not playin anymore.

Venom
08-23-2013, 08:43 AM
Bea looted Maul from Elite Golden Warchest ^^

Ebezaanec
08-23-2013, 09:03 AM
Yes pfurz was in my guild (when he looted the armor). And i believe i do remember when kraakken expansion came out a guildie looted a m-helm from pirate elite copper.
i do remember his name and coukd ask him again to verify but hes not playin anymore.

Hmm?

3 new MYTHIC helm pieces

Mythic Armor is planned for the Kraken Isles and the next two expansions.

The Helms are available as rare drops only from Gold Elite Pirate Chests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

Amazonina
08-23-2013, 10:31 AM
I haven't got anything not one mythic not sure how many.

Frohnatur
08-23-2013, 11:08 AM
Must have been a bug. Or he was teasing us lol