PDA

View Full Version : This is getting on my nerves

Cremated
07-19-2013, 01:29 PM
Battle timer
Fighting a battle when i destroy their dragons.. Only left with crushers.

I had 1min left on timer and my crushers di very low damage so by the time i hit 2 gold mines timer ended which gave me a loss.

This is annoying because once you kill dragons you know u have won

Darko
07-19-2013, 01:39 PM
I tend to agree with this all dragons should equal taking their base

Samhayne
07-19-2013, 02:20 PM
I can see your point, but evaluating your opponent to judge if you will have enough firepower to take out their base (or steal their resources, if that is what you are attacking for) is part of the game. Next time, bring a more powerful force to attack. Sometimes it will go you way in the time allowed. Sometimes you will overshoot and use more troops than you might have needed. Sometimes you won't quite make it. That's just how it rolls.

Also, if killing all of the defending dragons automagically gave you the rest of the base, then all anyone would ever build would be Crushers to target said dragons - and that would be boring! Embrace diversity :)

Darkfader
07-19-2013, 03:31 PM
I haven't had problem with timer at all. it is matter of troops you use for attacking.
It is good to have wall breakers and defense killers with you. Start with those and when there's only couple dragons left defending their base, launch third dragons, either resource killers or my favourite ones are spitters. Spitters are weak when they get attacked but does fast damage if no dragons left to kill them.

Cascade
07-19-2013, 04:41 PM
I've been annoyed by this, but like Sam said, you have to have troops that break down defense as well as offense.

Valsacar
07-19-2013, 11:21 PM
One time, time ran out just as spitters were shooting at the last building. One hit left, they're about to do it, time up... GRRRR no three star for me.