PDA

View Full Version : warrior mythic weapon on new xpansion

perc85
07-19-2013, 03:49 PM
i really hope there is a lil buff for this weapon, it is the worst of the 3 mythics wich mage being the strongest for sure.. the only thing it has going for it is the proc and sometimes the proc comes so rare when tanking a elite map its almost not worth having, a decent sword and shield non mythic can almost give the same amount of armor rating , atleast close enough to think that mythic is weak. now if it proc'd more that would be different story, or cleave more mobs or stuns longer or something, and im sure after release of xpansion there will be weps that are better than the mythic war setup-except for the proc that u might see proc one or twice in a singe elite oltgar keep run. warrior mythic is the least favorite mythic its by far, so many warriors dont even want it rather just tank with entombed hammer of warfare, its true, i see it all day and hear ppl rant about it all day long also. would like to see something happen to make mythic actually better than reg. weps

Glitch
07-19-2013, 05:06 PM
Hello perc,

I understand your argument about the mythic weapons being a bit weaker then what they're worth. Although, the Developers confirmed you can upgrade your Level 31 mythic items to Level 36, and they also confirmed mythic items will always be stronger then the next expansion's items, and arcane items will last 2 expansions after. Thanks for reading! ;D
~Glitch.

Valsacar
07-20-2013, 01:06 AM
Hello perc,

I understand your argument about the mythic weapons being a bit weaker then what they're worth. Although, the Developers confirmed you can upgrade your Level 31 mythic items to Level 36, and they also confirmed mythic items will always be stronger then the next expansion's items, and arcane items will last 2 expansions after. Thanks for reading! ;D
~Glitch.

Stop spreading rumors. You will NOT be able to upgrade mythic weapons. The only items that are upgradable are the helm and armor, and only if you have both and then complete a long quest.

Glitch
07-20-2013, 02:55 PM
Stop spreading rumors. You will NOT be able to upgrade mythic weapons. The only items that are upgradable are the helm and armor, and only if you have both and then complete a long quest.

Hello Valsacar,

Although I would not like to spread any rivalry between us, can you please point out where I said mythic weapons would be upgrade-able? And who ever said the quest would be long? Please stop spreading rumors. Thanks for reading!
~Glitch.

matanofx
07-20-2013, 03:06 PM
Hello perc,

Although, the Developers confirmed you can upgrade your Level 31 mythic items to Level 36

~Glitch.

hope this helps answering your question glitch

CrushOverride
07-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Further more the warrior mythic weapons was never intended to be a high damage/dose weapon. It is a sword and sheiks therefore it's intended use is tanking. As a tank weapon, it's stats are high in health and armor NOT damage/dose.

CrushOverride
07-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Damn auto correct lol. That's dps and shield.

Valsacar
07-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Hello Valsacar,

Although I would not like to spread any rivalry between us, can you please point out where I said mythic weapons would be upgrade-able? And who ever said the quest would be long? Please stop spreading rumors. Thanks for reading!
~Glitch.

current plan does not involve upgrading anything but the mythic helm and armor as was mentioned in an older forum post before Nordr launched.

There are MANY times the devs have said that, I just don't feel like finding all 20+ posts were the keep saying ONLY helms and armor.

perc85
07-29-2013, 04:30 AM
i dont need high damage, but the armor aint that much higher than what i expect new shields to be, and only 100 higher than ones now