PDA

View Full Version : 90-second Hauntlet Achievement

Chauakai
07-19-2013, 06:26 PM
I was in a party today that ran the Hauntlet in 1:38.9. That is the fastest I have run in a team with any of my toons. My fastest solo was my mage at 1:56 around lvl 20/21. I used my mage for these runs also.

Our party was all lvl 31 toons consisting of 3 mages and 1 rogue. Dmg and speed elixirs were used on 3 out of 4 of my teammates. Rogue used Mountain Teeth and 2 mages used mythic guns. At the final battle I would hit Fallen Warrior with fire, drop the clock, hit Ribbit for crit dmg over time, and then run toward the finish line. Usually I had it timed just right and my teammates cleared the area so I didnt have to stop.

Any suggestions on how to run faster or what a team should consist of? I personally use fire, ice, curse, and clock for skills. Running 5/5 in passive agi, str, & int. I used Ribbit for pet to help with crits on clock's dmg over time.

I am trying to at least get one of my guys this achievement but would love the achievement on all 3 guys. If you want to run sometime let me know.

Any help is appreciated! I realize that the dice is kind of stacked against me trying to get this achievement.

Lvl 31 - Warrior - Chauakai
Lvl 31 - Rogue - Photomac
Lvl 31 - Mage - Photomage

DocDoBig
07-19-2013, 06:32 PM
All-Rogue parties! ;)

wowdah
07-19-2013, 06:40 PM
1 mage or 2, and rogues,

get gale with 1st and 3rd upgrades, u need speed :)

Ebezaanec
07-19-2013, 06:47 PM
Rogue used Mountain Teeth and 2 rogues used mythic guns.

Did I read that right?

Anyways... I should have gotten the achievement during Kraken expansion... Too bad. :(

Gesaffelstein
07-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Me and my team get exactly the same time 1:38 everytime.
2 Mage 2 Rogue party.
No clue on how to do it faster :s

xoxo

gundamsone
07-19-2013, 07:41 PM
take a look at this thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?103434-90s-Hauntlet-Achievement-gt-200M-Gear

chitgoks
07-21-2013, 12:20 AM
All-Rogue parties! ;)

this is an unbalance game till any class can get this achievement. there should be no reason why an all mage party cant finish it.

its unfair

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Xdarkmagiikx
07-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Try to use aspen for a pet and someone else use rabbit that eay u got 10% damage n crit

razerfingers
07-21-2013, 11:30 AM
At the lvl 21 or 16 cap or something in the begining many of us had all rogue top gear just obliterate everything but at the boss they stay and fight and you run to the end. Not sure if was a glitch or not but it worked i got like 70sec or something.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Daddyblu
07-22-2013, 01:56 AM
At the lvl 21 or 16 cap or something in the begining many of us had all rogue top gear just obliterate everything but at the boss they stay and fight and you run to the end. Not sure if was a glitch or not but it worked i got like 70sec or something.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Lucky!

Chauakai
07-22-2013, 06:35 AM
Well it was tough but I finally got the achievement on my mage. We ran 2 rogues and 2 mages all lvl 31. One of the rogues was full mythic. The other rogue had mythic pendant and ring with bonechill bow. I had mythic gun on my mage and the other mage had Flamestrike (or whatever the opposite is of Nordr Jewel).

We ran it in 1:29.8 eventually. We all needed to use dmg & speed elixirs. Our full mythic rogue used Glacian and the rest used Slag. Not sure what all the pet levels were though. It took a few runs to get the achievement. Our full mythic rogue had done it in the past so we followed her experience.

I did try to get the achieve with my rogue but failed. Our team had the same full mythic rogue with Glacian but it only had 1 mage this time. Mage had mythic gun. We used my rogue and one other rogue with mythic bows. We used dmg & speed elixirs again but only managed times around 1:36-1:38.

I switched to my mage again and one of our rogues switched to Arcane Hooks. After a few more tries we ran it in 1:29.5! I used Ribbit this time also. I believe the rest had Slag and Glacian.

It is very hard to do!

Olesku
07-22-2013, 10:25 AM
I used to do it in 90s with quite good pinkies, three rogues 21lvl, with one hand, no elixirs, no supadupafly pets, just a lot of skills and good timings between us and our pets' arcanes.
Why 99.5% of players now are left with no chance to accomplish this achievement?