PDA

View Full Version : Weekly/Monthly Featured Camp?

Cascade
07-19-2013, 06:41 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if STSG featured a camp every week or month (Whichever is more convenient) for best defense, best looking camp, ect. Not sure if STS has the time for this, but it would still be cool.

If that's too much work, then STSG could have a random featured camp and whoever that was gets a prize.

Skeletonlord
07-21-2013, 11:25 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if STSG featured a camp every week or month (Whichever is more convenient) for best defense, best looking camp, ect. Not sure if STS has the time for this, but it would still be cool.

If that's too much work, then STSG could have a random featured camp and whoever that was gets a prize.

This would be a nice idea. I fully support this. To add on, the prizes could be a special dragon vanities or pearl prizes. STG could have weekly BD competitions on the forums to win pearls.

NotYoCookiez
07-21-2013, 11:48 AM
Like clash of clans... Omg I swear this game is almost just like it lol.

Anyways on clash of clans there are "clans" <--- guilds in STG games and on the leaderboards the top 3 clans gets rewarded "gems" <--- pearls in this game every Sunday. There is always competition so people try to get the best guilds and stay high or else they are out of the winnings!!

Should sts implement this? Of course! But maybe not now since its in the beta stage

Thade
08-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Fun idea. We will talk it over.

Multibird
08-19-2013, 07:04 PM
Fun idea. We will talk it over.wooot :P

Dreuefesie
08-20-2013, 01:36 AM
Like clash of clans... Omg I swear this game is almost just like it lol.

Anyways on clash of clans there are "clans" <--- guilds in STG games and on the leaderboards the top 3 clans gets rewarded "gems" <--- pearls in this game every Sunday. There is always competition so people try to get the best guilds and stay high or else they are out of the winnings!!

Should sts implement this? Of course! But maybe not now since its in the beta stage

I like this idea and also the idea in the OP. I would love to see these in game!