PDA

View Full Version : Tribe Improvements?

Cahaun
07-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Would there be any way for a tribe to all pitch in and help improve it like raising the player limit up a bit and such? I was just wondering if any more small things like that would ever show up in the game.

Cascade
07-19-2013, 07:59 PM
Would there be any way for a tribe to all pitch in and help improve it like raising the player limit up a bit and such? I was just wondering if any more small things like that would ever show up in the game.

That would be cool, also it would be cool to be able to donate each other a small amount of gold/sheep each day, like the boosts.

Cahaun
07-19-2013, 11:12 PM

That would be cool, also it would be cool to be able to donate each other a small amount of gold/sheep each day, like the boosts.
There's always times when fellow tribe members would just say "Just need a few more thousand sheep/gold", and I look at my excessive amount of supplies and wish I could share. I'd be more than willing to help lend people my resources when needed so I do love that idea of yours.

Aniscater
07-21-2013, 11:43 AM
There's always times when fellow tribe members would just say "Just need a few more thousand sheep/gold", and I look at my excessive amount of supplies and wish I could share. I'd be more than willing to help lend people my resources when needed so I do love that idea of yours.

That would make the game much easier and faster if you have at least one rich long played fella, and I don't think STS (or STG) wants to make the game too easy to master.

Cahaun
07-22-2013, 07:57 AM

That would make the game much easier and faster if you have at least one rich long played fella, and I don't think STS (or STG) wants to make the game too easy to master.
Not like that. I was thinking of it more as a way to send them like daily boosts. Probably a small amount like 250-500 so that one person can't Spam load someone full of resources.