PDA

View Full Version : Does your level effect the Locked Grand Crate of the Watch?

Abegail
07-19-2013, 08:53 PM
Maybe this has been posted, but does your lvl effect the outcome of locked grand crates? If you are level 5 can u still receive a rare pet? Or legendarys?

Roberto077
07-19-2013, 09:11 PM
The level will only effect epics and Radiant items levels. Eggs are all level 1 items and the first Maul of Ollerus (correct?) that I saw on the forums was granted to a level 21 but the level req was still 31

Glitch
07-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Hello Abegail,

Currently any drops ( with the exception of mythics/arcanes ) will scale to your level, meaning...if you were to open a locked crate while you were level 5 and got a bonechill bow, it would also be level 5. Same goes for every level in the game. Unless, it's a mythic. Mythic and arcane items will always be Level 31, and the eggs are available to all levels and classes.
I hope you and anyone else that read this found it useful, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :D
~Glitch.

Alhuntrazeck
07-19-2013, 09:53 PM
Pinks n purps will scale to ur lvl. Mythics n arcanes that u get will be their lvls. A friend of mine got a mythic ggun at lvl 26.
Ppl sometimes open crates at twinkle lvls becuz twink items sell foe so much.

Sent using clouds on a light blue sky.

Xdarkmagiikx
07-20-2013, 05:39 PM
Your lvl does affect what you receive out of locked boxes if your lvl 10 ull get lvl 10 items but don't worriy you can still get the pets I've got Orion out of one on my lvl 10 rouge