PDA

View Full Version : A stolen mythic helm!!!

Meljann
07-20-2013, 04:43 PM
My name is Darkhalcyon & some of u kno that I farm nonstop in oltgar elite. Recently I let one of my guild officer borrow my mythic & yes I'm stupid for doing that thinking that he can be trusted. It took me 3 weeks of nonstop farming just to get that. I'm not going to make that mistake again. The person that took my helm is Piixx if u guys c him please tell him to give me my helm back. If u guys kno what guild he is in please tell me so that I can talk to his guild mates. Commie and many others are already helping me trying to get it back.

Ebezaanec
07-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Contact support.. You should be more careful next time.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

Bless
07-20-2013, 05:10 PM
Contact support.. You should be more careful next time.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/ Support doesnt do anything in these cases. It was the OPs fault for lending.

Ebezaanec
07-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Support doesnt do anything in these cases. It was the OPs fault for lending.

Well.. I guess the only advice I can give is: Don't let history repeat itself.

Meljann
07-20-2013, 05:17 PM
Don't worrie I'm not making that mistake again

Zeus
07-20-2013, 05:27 PM
They'll most likely ban him, however they won't give the helm back.

Xdarkmagiikx
07-20-2013, 05:28 PM
Gotta learn from your mistakes, remember trust is easy to get but when u loose trust it takes a lifetime to gain back

MayaNatsume
07-20-2013, 05:43 PM
Gotta learn from your mistakes, remember trust is easy to get but when u loose trust it takes a lifetime to gain back
agree x 2

FluffNStuff
07-20-2013, 05:51 PM
They should not ban the player or give you back the helm. This sounds cruel but the reason is if they support players who do this it becomes more and more common, snowballing the amount of support it needs driving resources away from the game.
When you give another player an item, it is considered a final trade/gift. If they decide on their own to start a completely separate transaction and trade/gift back, it is purely up to them. Unless you can accept that, don't gift items.

Temarichan
07-20-2013, 06:31 PM
Yeah...I almost never let people borrow anything. ^^/ Unless ik them IRL

arigosmit
07-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Really sad to hear that, because almost the same thing happened to me about 1 week ago. It shoud be a big trade (i had more than 60 items, also the mythic warrior helm and wanted to trade all i had for a mythic warrior armor) but it was a big mistake.. however, we need to learn from our mistakes.
To avoid that, i tried to make a suggestion called 'temporary trade', check it out if u want, its in the suggestion and feedback section.

Meljann
07-20-2013, 07:07 PM
Thank you

Delphina
07-20-2013, 08:06 PM
No need to call them out on the forums. Message support@spacetimestudios.com Thanks!