View Full Version : Untradable mythic set, who's thinking about doing it?

Zanpakuto
07-20-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm guessing this doesn't really apply to the ultra rich but more to the players who went all out for a mythic set with not even enough gold remaining to buy the Mythic weapon to complete it. Do you guys think it's worth sacrificing all the hard farmed gold gathered since the start of this game for something that is deemed to become a soul bound twink?

I'm actually starting to think it's a bad idea to go for it, but it looks so sweet! Thoughts?

Valsacar
07-20-2013, 10:41 PM
So, instead you want to take all your hard earned gold and do what with it? The helm will probably not stand up to lvl 36 helms any more, the armor should survive this expansion but not the next.

NotYoCookiez
07-20-2013, 10:44 PM
Play for the present, not the future.

Zanpakuto
07-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Both of you probably have the full set and tons not money! I was thinking that I would be 10M closer to an arcane pet / hammer

chitgoks
07-21-2013, 12:01 AM
dont. i was thinking about that ay first but im going to continue saving for arcane egg.

unless to you want to be on leaderboard then go for it.

those mythics will be cheap in the future anyway. if you are in no rush then dont rush it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

gundamsone
07-21-2013, 12:13 AM
Me!!!

The hard part will be leveling to 36 :(

Taejo
07-21-2013, 12:24 AM
I understand your logic about the unforeseeable future of these sets regarding their trade-ability and value. However, L36 cap will be out for months until L41 is released - and even then, STS said this helm/armor will remain to be the best available.. So consider several months of playing your toon with the best possible gear as opposed to opting out and settling for less due to paranoia about something as liquid as gold.