PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 23 Sorcerer PvP Build and items

Zbootyzzz
07-21-2013, 01:45 AM
I really want to know what the best Build for a Lvl 23 Sorcerer is and this is what my current build is: Frost Bolt 3 lvls-Shield 4 lvls-heal 4 lvls-lightning 4 lvls and my passive is Lvl 5 int and 2 in dmg and my base stats is 100% Int and also what items should I use? Please reply to the thread. Thank u for replying and reviewing the thread and I'm also a noob to the arcane legends forums so please show some support thank you :)

iacito
07-21-2013, 02:45 AM
Best items for lvl 23 sorcerer is lvl 21 elite set:
Gun- Oracle lvl 23
Clever helm and armor lvl 21
Ring- Ensorcelled band of brutality lvl 21
Amulet-superb amulet lvl 21 or infused brooch of assault lvl 23 for more dmg but less hp.
For your build, i would recommend using fire ball (4/5) without the -hit % upgrade, and lightning (3/5) without the stun and AoE upgrade. I would recommend using heal with at most 3/5 upgrades without range increase or 5 mana regen upgrade. Anf the fourth skill should be shield without the displacement wave upgrade. As for passives, i would recommend putting 5/5 Int and the rest Dex or Str as they both give you hp ( and dex adds a small amount of dmg ) and make you more likely to survive in PvP.

Also welcome to forums :)