PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

Ellyidol
07-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Nice to see some familiar names still around.

What's been keeping PL busy lately?

I hope everyone's been well.

NotYoCookiez
07-21-2013, 12:03 PM
This game was amazing until the 76 cap lol everything went downhill after that. People like me are still around and busy due to bordom xD

Nice to see an oldie haha community still is going strong even though the game died ^_^

JaytB
07-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Long time no see!

I'm playing AL lately, PL is long overdue for something new.

Hope all is well.

Ellyidol
07-21-2013, 12:05 PM
This game was amazing until the 76 cap lol everything went downhill after that. People like me are still around and busy due to bordom xD

Nice to see an oldie haha community still is going strong even though the game died ^_^

What's the cap now?

I think I was here until... 65? The Circus thing and barely that pirate thing.

I do like to visit once in awhile, still have the forum bookmarked after all this time. Lol.

Long time no see!

I'm playing AL lately, PL is long overdue for something new.

Hope all is well.

Hey J, very long time indeed!

Yeah, AL seems to be the bread winner of STS now. Is it anything like the peak of PL back then?

Been great, shooting you a message with my email.

CrimsonTider
07-21-2013, 12:17 PM
Well, well, well... How are we Mr. Elly? Good to see ya, bud. :)

And no... AL is nowhere near PL was during AO3/Sewers. Just an old guys opinion though.

Ellyidol
07-21-2013, 12:20 PM

And no... AL is nowhere near PL was during AO3/Sewers. Just an old guys opinion though.

Hey fellow name-twin, good to see you too! I've been great :)

I see. That's a bummer, I still hold those memories dear. Shooting you a message as well.

NotYoCookiez
07-21-2013, 12:21 PM
The circus theme was 61 cap and pirate theme I'm guessing is humanian? If so that was 71 cap. Current cap is 76 lol still. Game is unbalanced and no new updates since forever :/ lol

Ellyidol
07-21-2013, 12:25 PM
The circus theme was 61 cap and pirate theme I'm guessing is humanian? If so that was 71 cap. Current cap is 76 lol still. Game is unbalanced and no new updates since forever :/ lol

Which was the 66 cap? I seem to only remember the circus as my last active campaign and just barely trying out Humania.

I see a new class, at least!

Argyros
07-21-2013, 12:25 PM

Heya! I've read alot of old posts of yours from awhile back.
We have had a couple of nice updates though, enough to keep the interested. Like zombie/star trek/flag vanities. Elites are a newer thing nowadays I guess.

Caiahar
07-21-2013, 12:31 PM
Which was the 66 cap? I seem to only remember the circus as my last active campaign and just barely trying out Humania.

I see a new class, at least!
66 cap was Mount Fang, a vampire theme :)
And yeah, there are two new classes, the rhino (paladin) and the fox (ranger),although they are underpowered, and many do not see Sts taking action on boosting them :(
On the other hand, StS is no longer, it is now StG (SpaceTime Games)

Ellyidol
07-21-2013, 12:39 PM
66 cap was Mount Fang, a vampire theme :)
And yeah, there are two new classes, the rhino (paladin) and the fox (ranger),although they are underpowered, and many do not see Sts taking action on boosting them :(
On the other hand, StS is no longer, it is now StG (SpaceTime Games)

Okay, my mistake, Mount Fang was my last active campaign :)

Interesting classes, might log-in just to take a look at them. And I didn't even notice that StG change! Lol. Suits the numerous titles, I guess.

Any comments on the active population of PL?

Caiahar
07-21-2013, 12:47 PM
Okay, my mistake, Mount Fang was my last active campaign :)

Interesting classes, might log-in just to take a look at them. And I didn't even notice that StG change! Lol. Suits the numerous titles, I guess.

Any comments on the active population of PL?

Large inscrease of people spamming in Balefort about a plat website (which is a scam obviously)
There seems to be way more people cussing, raging, etc. but that's just my opinion.
And more people seem to go to AL.
As to balance it out, we've seen some AL people poking their heads in PL too.

KingFu
07-21-2013, 12:58 PM
Long time bro. How's the college life going? Last year, isn't it?

CrimsonTider
07-21-2013, 01:09 PM

Don't listen to this guy. He's a bit.... odd. :p

And the new classes are... well... they put our charge skill for bears in them. :/

NECROREAPER
07-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Welcome back Elly, good to see that you still like to check in on us ;)

Ellyidol
07-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Large inscrease of people spamming in Balefort about a plat website (which is a scam obviously)
There seems to be way more people cussing, raging, etc. but that's just my opinion.
And more people seem to go to AL.
As to balance it out, we've seen some AL people poking their heads in PL too.

Interesting. I'll check out AL soon, maybe.

Hey dude! It's been great, Yup last semester indeed. 'real' life coming next. Lol. How have you been?

And the new classes are... well... they put our charge skill for bears in them. :/

Enough said for balance :(

I still remember how adamant we were abut this. Lol

Welcome back Elly, good to see that you still like to check in on us ;)

Hey dude, thanks. Still enjoying the surf and board, IIRC? :)

Reunegade
07-21-2013, 02:01 PM
hai. u seem cool ;)

KingFu
07-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Hey dude! It's been great, Yup last semester indeed. 'real' life coming next. Lol. How have you been?

Glad to hear! Crazy to think Uni was still pretty fresh for you around AO3, and now you're about done. I've been pretty well. School starting up again soon. Does everyone else (Tee, Lily, Hoon, Etc) know you're back around? I haven't seen them in a while.

Cahaun
07-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey, Elly. Good to see a familiar face show back up.
The new classes for PL are underpowered IMO. Especially the rhinos with the worst buffs I've ever seen along with a few others.

Kraze
07-21-2013, 02:31 PM

Crim you're just stubborn. Most of the people I ran in to during countless sewer runs are running around in AL. Heck panda"freakaziod"moni is not only playing pvp she's actually pretty good.

Cascade
07-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Hey Elly, looks like you play GW2?

programmed
07-21-2013, 04:53 PM
Nice to see some older players coming back to pl instead of the increasing leaving.

Burningdex
07-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Nice to see some older players coming back to pl instead of the increasing leaving.

I know how u feel bro

WELCOME BACK ELLLY!!!!

Moogerfooger
07-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Smellyidol!!!!

:)

CrimsonTider
07-21-2013, 05:58 PM
Smellyidol!!!!

BoogerFooger! (I'll pay for that.) :)

slaveleia
07-21-2013, 06:14 PM
MutherEffer glad to see u dropping by. Can't wait to see Kickasss 2 when it comes out Mooger reminds me of MFer

Cascade
07-21-2013, 06:33 PM

TrimsonCider!

Moogerfooger
07-21-2013, 07:34 PM

Probably...but I'm not sure if I know enough tiny words that you could actually understand in order to get my point across.

Roll Tide Detergent!!!!! Gets out all stains, even those nasty skidmarks in Crimson's shorts!!!!

:D

CrimsonTider
07-21-2013, 07:49 PM
Probably...but I'm not sure if I know enough tiny words that you could actually understand in order to get my point across.

Roll Tide Detergent!!!!! Gets out all stains, even those nasty skidmarks in Crimson's shorts!!!!

:D

Whut is dat "Pee" wurd at tha front of dat sentuns? We redneckers r smarrrer than u thank. :p

Babygopherz
07-21-2013, 08:37 PM
Welcome back elly. Krazyred here :) noobs for life!

Ellyidol
07-21-2013, 09:01 PM
Glad to hear! Crazy to think Uni was still pretty fresh for you around AO3, and now you're about done. I've been pretty well. School starting up again soon. Does everyone else (Tee, Lily, Hoon, Etc) know you're back around? I haven't seen them in a while.

Spot on, years flew by so quick. Lol. Still in touch with them on FB, have that guild group going for the past few years :)

Not really back btw, just wanted to drop by and say hello to old friends!

Hey, Elly. Good to see a familiar face show back up.
The new classes for PL are underpowered IMO. Especially the rhinos with the worst buffs I've ever seen along with a few others.

Another name I recognize, hey! Hmm, sounds like they were done just for the sake of it.. :(

Hey Elly, looks like you play GW2?

Hey! Yeah I actually played it during the OB and was really into it. I ran into problems during launch though so never was able to play it fully. I plan to very soon though. Are you? Any tips?

Smellyidol!!!!

Uncle Booger! Sup! :)

Welcome back elly. Krazyred here :) noobs for life!

Hey kid! Noobs For Life indeed :)

Thanks for the greetings everyone! Sadly not really back to play more than just say hello and reconnect with the community :)

tHelonestud
07-21-2013, 10:14 PM
PL has started declining since the 71 cap with major imbalance statwise as well as just a general neglect it has received.

Skeletonlord
07-22-2013, 03:58 AM
Hello Elly,

You probably don't remember me, but I remember your name. How are you?

Glad to see you popping on!

PatsoeGamer
07-23-2013, 04:28 PM
ELLY!!!! Welcome back :) :) :)

Pandamoni
07-23-2013, 04:30 PM
Hey elly :). Good to see you!