PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Center

ancestor
07-21-2013, 12:44 PM
I thought it would be a good idea to gather up all our suggestions for Battle Dragons in one place, so its easier for Devs. to see how the community feels about what the game is lacking :p
All opinions welcome!

I'm going to kick it off with my suggestions

Suggestion 1: In my opinion, battle dragons will eventually need to implement a log in (as seen in all other STS games). For the time being right now its not a huge problem but when it is released for IoS, connecting fortresses will be impossible. Also, it will help the community for ease of access.
Suggestion 2: I think a friends list would help increase a social aspect and allow us to be more capable of connecting with other players. (I know its not an MMO, but its an innovative idea)
Suggestion 3: PM system:) this will enable us to have a private convesation between friends (or enemies muh-ha-ha-ha).

If you have any good ideas, comment bellow! :)

razerfingers
07-21-2013, 12:48 PM
I feel your colors are too flashy ;) just kidding but i like not loging in it makes it faster loading time it seems aha but good ideas xP

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=107708

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Skeletonlord
07-21-2013, 01:01 PM
I noticed this the other day, there isn't a suggestions sub forum for Battle Dragons. It would be easier to post suggestions and improvements if this was added to the forums.

I like your ideas, a log in system would be cool, but do not think it will happen. A friends list would be great, and a PM addition.

Samhayne
07-21-2013, 09:17 PM
Hey Ancestor,

Thanks for posting your suggestions. With Battle Dragons the game is tied to your device. Pick up your device and play your game. If you want to play your same Fortress on multiple devices, please use Google Games login to do that.

As for a friends list, we encourage you to join together in the same tribe. After all if they aren't in your tribe, well you are likely to be attacking them, which isn't very friendly :)

We don't currently have plans for a private message system for user to user communication. Generally, we expect users who want to send private message would do that outside of game (text, IM, etc.) or would use the in game tribe chat.

Regarding a general suggestion forum, we have specific forums for feedback about the different aspects of the current Battle Dragons game (PvP, PvE, Sparring, etc.). General discussion is a good place for ideas that fall outside of those established features.

Thanks!

ancestor
07-22-2013, 12:07 AM
Hey Ancestor,

Thanks for posting your suggestions. With Battle Dragons the game is tied to your device. Pick up your device and play your game. If you want to play your same Fortress on multiple devices, please use Google Games login to do that.

As for a friends list, we encourage you to join together in the same tribe. After all if they aren't in your tribe, well you are likely to be attacking them, which isn't very friendly :)

We don't currently have plans for a private message system for user to user communication. Generally, we expect users who want to send private message would do that outside of game (text, IM, etc.) or would use the in game tribe chat.

Regarding a general suggestion forum, we have specific forums for feedback about the different aspects of the current Battle Dragons game (PvP, PvE, Sparring, etc.). General discussion is a good place for ideas that fall outside of those established features.

Thanks!

I See, Thanks For Clarifying