PDA

View Full Version : Not Being Able To Kill Guildmates?

Soundlesskill
07-21-2013, 02:29 PM
Solutions
- Remove guild tags in PvP.

Just one question..

Why is it you can't kill a toon with the same title s you, inside the small box we call phones/tables/computers? Why is it so hard to kill 193485 million pixels? It's not like you're actually killing someone in real life.

Because they're my friend

They may be your friend, but it's just lame if they get offended over a game.
Basically it's not okay when the gangbang you, but it's okay when they stand watching as you get ganged by your friend's team? As long as they're not the one doing the killing.

THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE TO ME *Please note HEAVY sarcasm* :)

iluvataris
07-21-2013, 02:44 PM
I agree to an extent, I beleave pvp is pvp. When you in game on. Although here In CU we look out for each other. I always try not to be in games vs guildies but sometimes there aren't many games or you seem to get stuck in that one game. Ill fight guildies but only if its a fair fight.

Soundlesskill
07-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Yeah I am when they start taking up spots on your team >_<

iluvataris
07-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Ya that stuff isn't cool.

matanofx
07-21-2013, 04:21 PM
The bond between me and people on my friends list is bigger than the one between me and guildies

But in pvp everyone should know its pvp, you joind a team theyre your "guild" now, the other team is the enemy regardless of what title they have imo.

If me and my friends understand that logic i think guildies need to understand it too, imo there are many reasons to leave a pvp room but guildies on other team isnt one of those reasons for me.

I know many guilds have a "no guildies kill in pvp" but i think that ruins the game for the rest and causes in-guild troubles.

Cero
07-21-2013, 05:29 PM
would be nice
removing all name tag, guild tag and kill notification.
changing kill notification to " rogue killed mage" instead of giving out the names.
with it people might have motivation to win or end the match to see who were playing.
if all names will only be shown when the game is over.

gison
07-21-2013, 07:35 PM
would be nice
removing all name tag, guild tag and kill notification.
changing kill notification to " rogue killed mage" instead of giving out the names.
with it people might have motivation to win or end the match to see who were playing.
if all names will only be shown when the game is over.

To add to that, I think a solution is;
Ex: if a player joins and their guild is on the other team, and if they just stand around ruining the game, after one minute or so, the player that does nothing, standing around, chatting, etc. Get booted from the game.

Another solution is there is no hosting privileges, but the game will automatically 'pick' a random host, and if they leave, it transfers.

But yea, as Cero said guild/name/tags, etc to be deleted in PvP, chat be disabled as the game starts, AND when a player just joins, he/she can not see who is in the other team so no ganging, 'no guild killing' occurs.

Energizeric
07-21-2013, 08:00 PM
I kill my guildmates all the time in PvP. It's just a friendly competition. I don't gang up on them when it's 4 on 1, but I do compete against them.

Also, just some clarification on what constitutes ganging up on someone..... If the teams are evenly matched 4 vs 4 and during battle 3 players on one team are killed, finishing off the last player is not ganging even though technically it's 4 vs 1. If your teammates were killed in the battle, or if you wandered away from your team and you get killed by a group of multiple players, then don't complain about ganging. That is just strategy and part of the game.

Alhuntrazeck
07-21-2013, 08:12 PM
Ex: if a player joins and their guild is on the other team, and if they just stand around ruining the game, after one minute or so, the player that does nothing, standing around, chatting, etc. Get booted from the game.

Another solution is there is no hosting privileges, but the game will automatically 'pick' a random host, and if they leave, it transfers.

But yea, as Cero said guild/name/tags, etc to be deleted in PvP, chat be disabled as the game starts, AND when a player just joins, he/she can not see who is in the other team so no ganging, 'no guild killing' occurs.

At the booting thing...there's this dude called Onade I encounter a LOT. Hes either a bot or a farming toon...or something...
He'll get booted no doubt, seeing as he does nothing but stand there.

Sent using clouds on a light blue sky.

Alfai
07-22-2013, 06:08 AM
He's a spy O.O

KingFu
07-22-2013, 08:32 AM

Those are some drastic changes to not resolve much. Why should PvPing feel like you're on a time out? Besides, the people that really want to gang will just wear certain vanities or do something to make them decipherable to other guildies so that they can team. Removing the opponent's names will ruin a strategy aspect of PvP. Removing the guild/title won't resolve anything, you know who's in your guild and who isn't. If you PvP with them enough, you should be able to know them by their character anyways.

Every game will have people that want to abuse certain elements of it. That's how life is. Trying to think of crazy restrictions to be implemented that will cause more harm than good is the last thing that should happen. People that want to gang will gang, people that want to play fairly will do so.

wvhills
07-22-2013, 08:55 AM
At the booting thing...there's this dude called Onade I encounter a LOT. Hes either a bot or a farming toon...or something...

Onade isn't a bot, he's a kid. Lol. I mean, he's really young. Try not to gang or farm him plz.

Cero
07-22-2013, 09:05 AM

dude onade helps me if im in his team

Go team'Onade!

Darko
07-22-2013, 05:12 PM
Onade is 7. He flag guards to help his team.... he's not just standing he's preventing team from getting flag. ... :) as far as killing guildies , I could care less its a PvP arena if it happens it happens...as long as its not ganging.. (too add to energezerics defenition if we are in a group and u kamikaze run into us without your team, that is not ganging....I like the idea cero afterbthe match it will show everyone's name and who got what kills....I think yhat whole issue causes too much drama, if your on opposite team u might get killed, get over it lol :) if ya don't like it find different game. . .simple. ... and if u see cero.....kill him :) 5k for every kill

Ebezaanec
07-22-2013, 08:43 PM
Part of the reason why "No killing guildmates" rules exist is because of the Top 50 Guild Ranking System. Many guilds want to protect their "precious" guild k/d.. They will kick and trash talk players who violate this "sacred" concept.

Competition is great, but friendly competition is becoming an endangered species...

Darko
07-23-2013, 09:29 AM
Part of the reason why "No killing guildmates" rules exist is because of the Top 50 Guild Ranking System. Many guilds want to protect their "precious" guild k/d.. They will kick and trash talk players who violate this "sacred" concept.

Competition is great, but friendly competition is becoming an endangered species...

Agree 100% with you...that's one of the huge reasons we chose to leave vengeance and create judgment... (get away from the rankings, and just p kk ay and have fun) we are stikk climbing up rankings slowly which is nice.. but I still see your point...I could csre less about kd ratio. ..I want good friendly, helpful, mature players. I like fighting guildies from time to time...its fun :) what's funny about the kd thing....if u do die wo uldnt u rsther ur guild get the kill than others ??? :)

Alhuntrazeck
07-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Onade is 7. He flag guards to help his team.... he's not just standing he's preventing team from getting flag. ... :) as far as killing guildies , I could care less its a PvP arena if it happens it happens...as long as its not ganging.. (too add to energezerics defenition if we are in a group and u kamikaze run into us without your team, that is not ganging....I like the idea cero afterbthe match it will show everyone's name and who got what kills....I think yhat whole issue causes too much drama, if your on opposite team u might get killed, get over it lol :) if ya don't like it find different game. . .simple. ... and if u see cero.....kill him :) 5k for every kill

Why does he sit in spawn room? O.O

Wowsome
07-23-2013, 09:38 AM
Those are some drastic changes to not resolve much. Why should PvPing feel like you're on a time out? Besides, the people that really want to gang will just wear certain vanities or do something to make them decipherable to other guildies so that they can team. Removing the opponent's names will ruin a strategy aspect of PvP. Removing the guild/title won't resolve anything, you know who's in your guild and who isn't. If you PvP with them enough, you should be able to know them by their character anyways.

Every game will have people that want to abuse certain elements of it. That's how life is. Trying to think of crazy restrictions to be implemented that will cause more harm than good is the last thing that should happen. People that want to gang will gang, people that want to play fairly will do so.

Right on.

Soundlesskill
07-23-2013, 05:47 PM

Just remove guild tag. I don't want my name off either