PDA

View Full Version : Trophy idea.

Evl1312
07-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Ok so right now we get 15 trophies no matter what. That means even if you kill a person with 1000 trophies while you have 18, you'll still get only 15 trophies.

My idea is that the more trophies someone has compared to you then the more trophies you obtain. But you couldn't get more than 75 trophies against one person. Alternately if you lose to someone with less trophies than you, you will lose more trophies.

In defense the attacker takes the amount of trophies he won and the defender loses what the attacker gained.

This makes it more balanced for new players who are starting to pvp. Getting 15 trophies regardless is balanced but it is also unfair to those players who beat others with more trophies than them.

Ape
07-22-2013, 08:18 AM
Ok so right now we get 15 trophies no matter what. That means even if you kill a person with 1000 trophies while you have 18, you'll still get only 15 trophies.

My idea is that the more trophies someone has compared to you then the more trophies you obtain. But you couldn't get more than 75 trophies against one person. Alternately if you lose to someone with less trophies than you, you will lose more trophies.

In defense the attacker takes the amount of trophies he won and the defender loses what the attacker gained.

This makes it more balanced for new players who are starting to pvp. Getting 15 trophies regardless is balanced but it is also unfair to those players who beat others with more trophies than them.

vs someone with more u will get 24 trophies

Evl1312
07-22-2013, 02:58 PM
yea I know that but i'm top 5 in da world and we are all in the same tribe

Cascade
07-22-2013, 03:55 PM
yea I know that but i'm top 5 in da world and we are all in the same tribe

Leave your tribe then.

Evl1312
07-22-2013, 05:06 PM
Haha im good. I wasn't really talking about me for this idea. I was more of talking about the new guys to the game. I'm good with whatever :P

Carapace
07-23-2013, 03:19 PM
we will be watching this kind of thing as more people join the fray, thanks for the input!

Rare
07-23-2013, 03:29 PM

I would kind of agree, except that trophies aren't really a gauge of someone's power. Only experience (if that). For example, I am level 4 (dragon hall) with 500ish trophies. I'm sure there are some level 6s or 7s with less than that. So if they attack me at the power of a level 6, its not much of an accomplishment. Conversely, if I raid a level 6 fortress and win, it is a major accomplishment.

Maybe there is more that I need to learn, but I feel like dragon hall level should be the true gauge of power and difficulty.

Cascade
07-23-2013, 09:42 PM
Maybe there is more that I need to learn, but I feel like dragon hall level should be the true gauge of power and difficulty.

True, the advantage that each level of a DH has greatly differs from the previous level.

Bookmark
07-25-2013, 11:25 AM
I like the idea of gaining or losing trophies relative to your opponent's trophies and dragon hall. It's not enticing to battle players for a set number of trophies in the long-run as it becomes very tedious and unrewarding.