PDA

View Full Version : Losing Interest in PL.

Cascade
10-23-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm losing interest in PL and I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way...So devs, could you add some extra stuff to do when you reach the lvl cap? currently we have these things to do at the lvl cap...

Farming
PvP

Fun right? Not....unless you absolutely love PvP then you will get bored pretty fast...could we perhaps have something else to other than farming and PvP?

jonboy
10-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Hold out cascade I suspect a 1.51 sent to apple in a few days , but I get your drift, I've started a bird, as it's to painful or costly on my main to farm for good gear, and not enough coin to buy some, I might just box up my paly gear and run around as an int Mage for a while.

setec
10-23-2010, 06:42 PM
@jonboy - First, is your nick named after the jonboy from "The Waltons"? Second, do you mean 1.5 sent to apple or was there a 1.5 not sent and now version 1.51 is sent?

For being bored, yeah, besides the repetitive thousand item quests, I wish there were either more quests right now or some sort of crafting. Something to work toward.

If you're bored, try making another character from scratch and play with a hybrid instead of a pure. Of course, if you already did this, then I am out of suggestions. :)

jonboy
10-23-2010, 06:51 PM
@setec, it's a nickname I've had from HS, but it was derived from that, as in when I wouldn't stop talking they would all go "Goodnight Jonboy"

I meant 1.5 sry not 1.51

Steverd
10-23-2010, 09:05 PM
I always get bored also after I level. That's why I have four characters.

I just hoping to hold out for the market/store, so I can start to buy and sell better than in towns.
I think this will add ALOT to the game.

Steve

cry
10-23-2010, 09:10 PM
@setec, it's a nickname I've had from HS, but it was derived from that, as in when I wouldn't stop talking they would all go "Goodnight Jonboy"

I meant 1.5 sry not 1.51

Speaking of this have you seen the family guy spoof, you dirty person.

setec
10-23-2010, 09:12 PM
Speaking of this have you seen the family guy spoof, you dirty person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKzMbz0KLTE

Raxie
10-23-2010, 09:16 PM
i never get bored because i always remake characters.

Slush
10-23-2010, 09:56 PM
The thing is, you really shouldn't have to make new characters to lose boredom, there should be more.

Tavore
10-23-2010, 10:41 PM
Yea I feel the same way, I hardly play anymore and just jump on to check on things. Although I'm just waiting it out and hoping the Devs will come with something awesome. Which I know they will :) like action house (but that doesn't add to much to replayability) but it's all good.

jonboy
10-23-2010, 11:07 PM
@setec that's funny.

Raxie
10-24-2010, 01:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKzMbz0KLTE
haha, nice.

Cascade
10-24-2010, 10:36 AM
I just talked to JustG and only the Consignment Shoppe and PvP CTF are going to be in the 1.5 client..:/ I thought there was gunn a be more...

CanonicalKoi
10-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Hmmmm...build other chars, pure or hybrid and play around with them? Set your own goals--fastest time to clear a level, minimum team needed to clear a level, or solo all levels? I'm playing several different chars and keeping the upper level ones busy try to find stuff for my new PvP "baby" and one I'm still leveling for a different PvP tier. Keeps me busy, anyway.

Drewl90
10-24-2010, 10:58 AM
I just talked to JustG and only the Consignment Shoppe and PvP CTF are going to be in the 1.5 client..:/ I thought there was gunn a be more...

Hope you dont mind me asking, but what are PVP CTFs? and are consignment shoppes auction houses?

Justg
10-24-2010, 11:07 AM

Cascade, you assume a lot. There will be more, we'll talk more about it next week.

CanonicalKoi
10-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Hope you dont mind me asking, but what are PVP CTFs? and are consignment shoppes auction houses?

The top two stickies in the "In Development" forum will give you all the info, but CTF=Capture the Flag and the consignment shop will give you a way to sell stuff when you're not IG and without having to stand around Forest Haven hawking your wares.

Cascade
10-24-2010, 11:22 AM
Cascade, you assume a lot. There will be more, we'll talk more about it next week.

Sorry :/ I thought you meant that was it....Ok cool :) Thanks G.