PDA

View Full Version : better loot timing ?

uiscabu
07-22-2013, 05:59 AM
Does any one share abt loot throgh locked crates timing to loot better items ?
iam fron india i have opened 15 chest almost at different different time, according to me the mornings time is fine to unlock chest. I received 115 plats at that time n except all craps...is any one share their experience abt this ?

Limsi
07-22-2013, 06:35 AM
One word: LUCK

Alhuntrazeck
07-22-2013, 07:40 AM
^that. Time has nothing to do with it.

Obi
07-22-2013, 07:59 AM
IMHO Klass & Shazbot random prices are connected with time.. On my three toons I often get the same price if I change them fast.. so if one toon gets some elixir then it is very likely that I get the same elixir on the other toon, same with pots (but not eggs - maybe I'm not that fast) etc. So it might be possible that random number generator is connected with time or it was initialized with it.. but you probably cannot use that info for chest opening.

uiscabu
07-22-2013, 03:57 PM
i know luck will work much but according to me morning is better time to open locked.
i dont know whether it is equal for all but try once

ShadowGunX
07-22-2013, 04:08 PM
so tum india sei ho toh credit card kaha sei mila? khud ka ya tera baap ka?

Paresseu
07-22-2013, 04:09 PM
Since people come from different countries, " morning " doesn't make that much sense because the time isn't the same at two different place.

uiscabu
07-23-2013, 07:53 AM
agree with u pra

uiscabu
07-23-2013, 07:59 AM
so tum india sei ho toh credit card kaha sei mila? khud ka ya tera baap ka?

tumhe baat karne ki tammez nahi hai bro, i m 26 years old n operating my own mobile shop n use my own credit card... Kam se kam india walo se ye ummid nahi thi :-(

keikali
07-23-2013, 08:28 AM
The best time to open it is at the stroke of midnight at the top of your roof totally in the nude and you HAVE to scream "I AM KING OF THE WORLD" and baam Samael egg is looted.

ShadowGunX
07-23-2013, 08:58 AM
tumhe baat karne ki tammez nahi hai bro, i m 26 years old n operating my own mobile shop n use my own credit card... Kam se kam india walo se ye ummid nahi thi :-(

kya yaar, tameze kaha sei aya? itna serious q bei. ladki jesa baatey mat karo lol. menei nehi socha tha ki itna badha admi ye game khelega LOL.
menei sirf puscha kisa card sei khareedta hei. sidha keh denei sei ho jata ki mei khud ka leta hu lol.
sprite piyo bhai "sidhi baat, no bakwas"
acha hei acha hei.

uiscabu
07-23-2013, 03:30 PM
It sound nice shadow
actually ye out of country wale saale pvp me marte bahot hai, all mythic se khelte hai aur itna try karne ke baad mere paas only ek mythic hai, pata nahi en log ko sab mythic kaise mil jata hai. Jis din mujhe 3-4 myrhic mil gaye na, us din enki maa bahe n ek kar dunga ;-)

uiscabu
07-23-2013, 03:32 PM
upar dekh kaikali ne kya idea diya hai saale ne, milne de pvp me bajata hu uski..uske liye to mera ek mythic kaafi hai

ShadowGunX
07-24-2013, 09:13 AM
lol yaar pvp mei full mythic ko v nani yaad dila sakta hei agar skill combibation nd timing acha ho.

abhi pvp chor dei nd mythic v bech dei lol.

arei baherwalei loog kam nehi hei na isiliye sarei din mobile/lappy mei beth kar khud ka paisa ura deta hei lol. itba serious mat ho bhai. game hei. lol
mei sirf fun ke liye khelta hu. aur mei pvp nehi karta lol.

keikali ko chor dei lol. forum mei aisa hota hei. ignore karna better hoga.

uiscabu
07-24-2013, 12:40 PM
lol yaar pvp mei full mythic ko v nani yaad dila sakta hei agar skill combibation nd timing acha ho.

abhi pvp chor dei nd mythic v bech dei lol.

arei baherwalei loog kam nehi hei na isiliye sarei din mobile/lappy mei beth kar khud ka paisa ura deta hei lol. itba serious mat ho bhai. game hei. lol
mei sirf fun ke liye khelta hu. aur mei pvp nehi karta lol.

keikali ko chor dei lol. forum mei aisa hota hei. ignore karna better hoga.

u r rite, mai ignore karunga usko, mai bhi timepass ke liye khelta hu yaar, only night me 2 ghante khelta hu aur pvp me mera record achha hai. mere paas 61k PVE kill aur 7400 PVP kill hai lekin full mythic is still hard bro
din bhar shop pe buzy rehta hu isliye mind divert karne ke liye khelta hu

ShadowGunX
07-24-2013, 02:08 PM
mythic ke pische maat bhago. frustration milega aur kuch nehi ya fir tum hazar rupees ura do mythic panei ke liyei

Akaee
07-24-2013, 02:17 PM
Sure.....

Wowsome
07-24-2013, 02:22 PM
mythic ke pische maat bhago. frustration milega aur kuch nehi ya fir tum hazar rupees ura do mythic panei ke liyei

exactly.

Taejo
07-24-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm not sure what half this thread says, but I can tell you that when it comes to drops, opening chests/crates, and receiving daily prizes from the allies, it's 100% random and luck of the draw. I'm sure the chances of some things, e.g. getting the combo eilxer compared to the other elixers, are scaled differently. With that being said, I speculate that players have a far better chance receiving the less desired elixers/prizes (5 pots, Deary's egg, etc.) than the better ones (Combo elixer, Frost's egg, etc.). The same goes for opening crates. The code behind the scenes most certainly has the drop rates for the better items at a much lower percentage. I doubt it goes any further than that, e.g. time of day, where you open it, and in what order you open them from your inventory.

Amazonina
07-24-2013, 02:29 PM
Ur hilarious hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Producers
07-24-2013, 02:38 PM
The best time to open it is at the stroke of midnight at the top of your roof totally in the nude and you HAVE to scream "I AM KING OF THE WORLD" and baam Samael egg is looted.
I fell off the roof and died :mad: but then i suddenly came back to life:D

sciazipeo
07-25-2013, 06:55 AM
equip best gear,pet,and buy crtaes whos seller is lvl 31 or famred by you. chal bye

uiscabu
07-26-2013, 02:12 PM
i spent just 300 rs every months for this game

uiscabu
07-26-2013, 02:14 PM
equip best gear,pet,and buy crtaes whos seller is lvl 31 or famred by you. chal bye

ab ye kya naya idea hai ?

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 02:44 PM
i spent just 300 rs every months for this game

mera toh credit card hei.nehi.hei

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 02:45 PM
ab ye kya naya idea hai ?

arei woh tereko troll kar raha hei

Zeus
07-26-2013, 06:57 PM
Hindi on the forums... O_O

ShadowGunX's post above me, "Look, he's trolling you!"

SkullCrusher
07-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Well, some say....

Long long ago, a key was once dropped by an elderly man. Although his memory could not serve him well during that moment, they say it's written in a book. Once you have retrieved the book open it slightly ( very slowly ). Once it is completely opened go to page 74 and there you shall find a map. Allow this map to guide you to the key. Now, use this key to open a prison cell which as encaged a ferocious person named "Hate". Once he is hate, he shall reward you for you excellence is setting thou free.
Now, once this mission has been successfully completed, locate STS's headquarters, go inside, give them the reward you get from Hate, and if they see you deem worthy, you shall have a Samael egg transfered to your account. If not, rinse and repeat :D.

^^ Umm....ok?

Zeus
07-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Also...Shadow assumed that a working Indian used his parents card to buy platinum somewhere in this convo. Man, that Indian sure made him feel bad.

joshtheboss
07-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Well, some say....

Long long ago, a key was once dropped by an elderly man. Although his memory could not serve him well during that moment, they say it's written in a book. Once you have retrieved the book open it slightly ( very slowly ). Once it is completely opened go to page 74 and there you shall find a map. Allow this map to guide you to the key. Now, use this key to open a prison cell which as encaged a ferocious person named "Hate". Once he is hate, he shall reward you for you excellence is setting thou free.
Now, once this mission has been successfully completed, locate STS's headquarters, go inside, give them the reward you get from Hate, and if they see you deem worthy, you shall have a Samael egg transfered to your account. If not, rinse and repeat :D.

^^ Umm....ok?

Tried and it didn't work. I filed 57 complaints shortly after.

uiscabu
07-27-2013, 07:46 AM
i dont think this kind of trick will be work mentioned by skull

Xstealthxx
07-28-2013, 07:43 AM

this sounds nicely insane.. haha awesome LMAO