PDA

View Full Version : World boss!

RizeOfPk
07-22-2013, 08:18 AM
Hello, I came up with a great idea that Arcane legend players might enjoy. A world boss! For example every week/month a new world boss will appear for a certain time, you can make players look for him or just have the world boss on the map. Of course the world boss won't be easy. He should have massive Hp and take maybe 2 or 3 try's to defeat depending on your party. If you defeat the world boss you should get like a massive gold drop, maybe 50k? Or some new pinks on obtainable from the world boss! I think people would absolutely love the thrill trying to beat a new boss every week/month and obtaining great new awards.
RizeOfPk

*warriors rise*

Taejo
07-22-2013, 11:59 AM
We have this, his name is Bael. :)

On a serious note, this wouldn't really work because the game is based on instances and not an open world. Also, STS uses a "roll" function in the code to determine whether or not a rare will spawn after killing a certain number of mobs. I doubt they could limit that to just one encounter system-wde. Lastly, literally every corner of the world plays this game - so there's an obvious logistics problem in regards to 'fairness'.

Not trying to rain on your parade by any means. Just giving you an idea of how difficult this would be for a mobile game such as AL.