View Full Version : 2v2 CTF End Game Tournament (75-76) [Level 50 Gear]

XghostzX
07-22-2013, 11:42 AM
2v2 CTF End Game Tournament (75-76) [Level 50 Gear]

No of Players: 16
Type: Single Elimination

Description:
******PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE JOINING TOURNAMENT******

Hello all, and welcome to the 2v2 End Game CTF Tournament (with level 50 gear)!

Map: Rockwall Forts

Requirements for Joining:

-Must be levels 75-76

-Only level 50 gear is permitted (Cyber, Rift, Cosmo, void, Shadow, hate, sentinel, anything that's level 50).

-200k entry per team (100k per person, or however the team wants to split gold). Find me in game to place in entry fees for entire team.

-Team captain must be loyal to forums, as it is a great way for communicating. Learn how to use the forums.

-***You must OFFICIALLY sign up through forums; more directions and links will be given to guide you to entering.***

-Post below your team (with your team captain). No subs are allowed.

-A team can consist of different combinations of classes (2 mages, 1 bird & 1 Fox, whatever you want). The character that YOU pick must remain the same throughout the entire tournament.

- You may only use class specific gear (a mage can only use INT gear, a bear can only use STR gear, a bird can only use Dex gear, a Rhino can only use STR gear, a Fox can only use Dex gear.)

-You and your teammate must be active and loyal to the tournament; any ignoring or setting aside the tournament may allow a disqualification and "ban" from future tournaments. Communicate via forums, in game, and private messaging system.

-Elite rings and dragons rings are NOT allowed. Plat rings may be used.

-You may not use a founders helm.

-You may NOT wear any vanities (no cap vanities, no vanities from plat store, etc.) This means your character while playing the match should show only the basic gear.

Entering your team into the bracket officially {directions}:

In the past, joining tournaments through forums have been quite difficult considering the bracket organizer (located through competitions center) is very unorganized and buggy. If these steps are not followed and you are not being proactive about them, I cannot guarantee a spot in the tournament.

I will provide a link momentarily that will send you to the competitions page of the forums, and to the exact tournament that I'm posting. After clicking the link, scroll down all the way to the bottom to where it says "Join Tournament" The only way you can join the tournament is if you have an active forum account. Once you click "Join Tournament" your FORUM username will be automatically put into the bracket list.

The tournament is set up with a bit more ease: you only need your team captain to enter the tournament for both of your teammates. Your forum name will represent your team of two throughout the entire tournament. The bracket is completely randomized and started once 16 teams have joined (or more if lots of people want to join), as well as myself clicking the "Start Tournament" button. I will provide a link that will send you to the bracket (which can only be accessed through a PC or mac) so you can keep up with what teams your playing.

After doing so, post in this thread your team (who will be competing in the tournament), followed by your levels, your class, as well as your captain. I will provide an organized list of all players that have officially entered AND paid their entry fee in this thread.

Click this link to get started with signup in the tournament: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=47

Tournament Game Rules:

1.) All games are to be scheduled by team captains. Getting games in within a few days keeps the tournament moving.
2.) The games will be played on "Rockwall Forts" 3v3 CTF arena located in the forest haven campaign section.
3.) The first team to successfully capture 5 flags wins: only one match is required to advance each round.
4.) Player who hosts game MUST lock it.
5.) Both teams (all players) must say "go" before the match begins. You must start in your spawn area (no head-starts before match begins).
6.) If a player leaves during the match due to lag, or any other excuse, the following may happen:
A.) The opposing team does not have to stop playing (however, being courteous & having sportsmanship goes a long way)!
B.) The game may continue on a 2v1, 1v1, or whatever the teams may decide on.
7.) The winning team MUST post a screenshot of the match to this thread. The losing team can also claim their loss through this thread. If any team has trouble posting screenshots, private message me.
8.) A flag carrier may run into his own spawn area during the game - there is no penalty for that.
9) Have fun, and be respectful!

Prizes:

If we have 16 teams, that will come up to a whopping 3.2 million jackpot (if we increase tournament to 32 teams, then the jackpot will be 6.4 million).

-Winning team will receive 5 million (2.5mill split) + Items
-Runner up team will receive 1million (500k to split)
-Semi Finalists will receive 200k (100k to split)

*Billbob has offered to donate 1.4million and a sentinel shot set.
*Crimsontider has donated 2mill
*Extreme has donated 100k (not given yet)

Grand total of gold currently: 6.4mill + items

Any other donations are gladly accepted, as all donations will be given to the winning team. I may redistribute the gold differently if I decide to later (meaning the championship team will get a larger portion of the gold entry fees).

No dev prizes/items/plat will be awarded.

Bragging rights - sometimes winning the tournament is the only prize you need!

Miscellaneous:

If all goes as planned, I will be keeping the tournament to 16 teams. If lots of people are wanting to join and we need more space, then I may consider the tournament to be of 32 teams. I am still consulting with players on the entry fee, however, if one team puts in their fees right away, then I'll leave the entry fees as it is. All entry fees are placed in my stash and will constantly be accounted for. Last tournament I had some troubles distributing the prizes, and it was a bad mistake on my part (if it was my mistake). Feel free to ask me in game at any time to make sure your gold is accounted for.

Once the tournament is done, I will post a thread saying congratulations to the winners and asking them to meet in game to distribute gold prizes.

Teams (Bracket Forum name, followed by team members with a captain, followed by level and class) {Paid or unpaid entry fee}:

1.) Xghostzx: CosmicXghost (75) - Rhino; Cloakker (76) - Bear {Paid}
2.) Zapoke: Zapokeofbirdy - Bird; Sexie - Mage? {Paid}
3.) Notyocookiez: Apostel - Bear) and Notyocookiez - mage {Unpaid}
4.) CrimsontTider: CrimsonTider (76) - bear; Regenarate (76)- mage {Paid}
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)

If anyone has any questions, I would very much appreciate that you send a private message through forums to me. If necessary post below in the thread and I will try to respond as quickly as possible. My main character in game is: Ghost (76), as well as my other character: CosmicXghost (75). I will do my best regarding communication, but the best communication is done with the messaging system through the forums (now if only they put in a mailbox system in Pocket Legends...)

View the bracket here: (Link will be provided once tournament starts)

View all Tournaments (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php)

Zapoke
07-22-2013, 11:56 AM
I'll enter if I can get a partner. :p

I've got a 75 bear (and Rift set) and a 76 bird (and Death set).

XghostzX
07-22-2013, 12:12 PM
Billybob has offered to donate 1.4mill and a death shot set... I will be adding it to the winners pool prize most liekly (depending if we get more prizes, I'll redistribute them).

Deathofan
07-22-2013, 12:45 PM
How will you indentify someone wearing a dragon ring? It doesn't sparkles and most of the people have their stats hidden.

XghostzX
07-22-2013, 12:48 PM
How will you indentify someone wearing a dragon ring? It doesn't sparkles and most of the people have their stats hidden.

This is part of the trust system. All team members should go about confirming the gear they wear, and that its only fair and fun this way.

Reunegade
07-22-2013, 12:48 PM
I'll enter if I can get a partner. :p

I've got a 75 bear (and Rift set) and a 76 bird (and Death set).
Wanna be my partner? I got a bird in void (may get death if I can find one).

Randomguy
07-22-2013, 01:58 PM
2v2? add waebahki, bear ill pm u my partner

Zapoke
07-22-2013, 02:02 PM
Wanna be my partner? I got a bird in void (may get death if I can find one).

Sorry Reun, Argyros beat you to it.

My team: Zapokeofbirdy, Sexie

Multibird
07-22-2013, 02:19 PM
Babiescry looking for a partner

Seminole
07-22-2013, 02:31 PM
So did your last tournament ever end? Also what happend to the prize money from that tournament?

CrimsonTider
07-22-2013, 02:44 PM
A few things, Will:

1. Most of us will honor the "No dragon rings" rule. However, I can assure you some will do this. Most, if not all, entering have a dragon set and you might have to reconsider.

2. I will be throwing in 2 mil for prize money.

3. I need a partner if anyone is in need. Send me a pm and I will be using my bear.

Thanks!

Caiahar
07-22-2013, 03:43 PM
I would be crims partner if only I wasnt lazy to go 1 level :) maybe ill consider going 75 just for this.

billybob1
07-22-2013, 03:55 PM
I would be crims partner if only I wasnt lazy to go 1 level :) maybe ill consider going 75 just for this.

All the time u spend posting u coulda lvld up already

Gf

XghostzX
07-22-2013, 04:01 PM
A few things, Will:

1. Most of us will honor the "No dragon rings" rule. However, I can assure you some will do this. Most, if not all, entering have a dragon set and you might have to reconsider.

2. I will be throwing in 2 mil for prize money.

3. I need a partner if anyone is in need. Send me a pm and I will be using my bear.

Thanks!

I will consider it, thanks. And thanks for the donation, we can meet up in game.

@seminole you can PM me about it

Extreme
07-22-2013, 05:35 PM
GL, Will.. If I could make it I'll prolly b with Crim. GL

CrimsonTider
07-22-2013, 07:45 PM
GL, Will.. If I could make it I'll prolly b with Crim. GL

Let me know! I have a few pm's to check, but I would definitely say "yes" to my nephew. ;)

Noodleleg
07-22-2013, 10:15 PM
Borrowing : Shadow / Sent set.

Extreme
07-23-2013, 03:35 AM
Let me know! I have a few pm's to check, but I would definitely say "yes" to my nephew. ;)

Awww, Thanks! But I don't think I can, Sister is in Hospital :(

NotYoCookiez
07-23-2013, 08:10 AM
Yay! I will deffffffff join this! I have a shadow set and my Mage is already full int lol. Glad it's not endgame gear because I sold it lol.

I will enter once I find a partner!!

Ign:NotYoCookiez (76 Mage)

Reunegade
07-23-2013, 08:54 AM
Probably can't make this one, I'm going to the beach sometime this week n' we r going to Vegas the next ;) I think the hotel has wi-fi but it's slow..

CrimsonTider
07-23-2013, 09:04 AM
Awww, Thanks! But I don't think I can, Sister is in Hospital :(

I hate to hear that buddy. Hope all is well and prayers sent for you and your family.

ThePvpTwink
07-23-2013, 09:04 AM
Probably can't make this one, I'm going to the beach sometime this week n' we r going to Vegas the next ;) I think the hotel has wi-fi but it's slow..

Vegas hotels pro.

Apostel
07-23-2013, 11:08 AM
looking for a good mage to team up.

L76 Bear, Cyber Void/Rift

NotYoCookiez
07-23-2013, 01:21 PM
You and I apostel! Add me!

Multibird
07-23-2013, 01:34 PM
Looking for a solid bear

Deathofan
07-23-2013, 02:05 PM
L76 pro mage available ;)

CrimsonTider
07-23-2013, 02:37 PM
L76 pro mage available ;)

I answered your pm.

XghostzX
07-23-2013, 03:17 PM
Alrighty, my team is:

CosmicXghost (75) - Rhino

Cloakker (76) - Bear

CrimsonTider
07-23-2013, 03:51 PM
3rd team is in:

CrimsonTider (76) - bear

Regenarate (76)- mage

Deathofan
07-23-2013, 03:59 PM
It's Regenarate.

Swords
07-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Will enter If I can find a partner

Extreme
07-23-2013, 05:39 PM
I hate to hear that buddy. Hope all is well and prayers sent for you and your family.

Thanks, Uncle.

Apostel
07-23-2013, 06:59 PM
Ghost, add me (Apostel, Bear) and Notyocookiez(Mage i suppose) as a team.

Tell me when you gonna be ingame so I can pay my part yet.

Zapoke
07-23-2013, 07:02 PM
Ghost, add me (Apostel, Bear) and Notyocookiez(Mage i suppose) as a team.

Tell me when you gonna be ingame so I can pay my part yet.

You have to register through the link he posted.

Apostel
07-23-2013, 07:04 PM
You have to register through the link he posted.

Yes I got that, but still need to pay the entry. ;)

Onagiabef
07-23-2013, 07:54 PM
Ghost, I'm extremely disappointed in you. I thought u were a trustworthy member of pl. All I asked was for u to move the 2 mill I donated for the 3 musketeers tourney to this one. All I received from u was the run around. No one seems to have received this money. You claim this was a long time ago, but I notice u have a sharp memory. I would like to receive a straight answer on where this money went. Since this money was for players to enjoy after a hard earned fight

CrimsonTider
07-23-2013, 08:08 PM
Ghost, I'm extremely disappointed in you. I thought u were a trustworthy member of pl. All I asked was for u to move the 2 mill I donated for the 3 musketeers tourney to this one. All I received from u was the run around. No one seems to have received this money. You claim this was a long time ago, but I notice u have a sharp memory. I would like to receive a straight answer on where this money went. Since this money was for players to enjoy after a hard earned fight

Listen,

I don't know what is going on with you, Will, and a dew other players, but this forum-drama-thread-derailment crap is getting old. You guys need to settle this and move on. If gold is so important to each of you, then whomever is owed something from this "misunderstanding" find me in game and I will give you your pixelated prize.

And before any begins a rant on me, or continues this crap with Will, I have pm's from Sam promising plat and shields from the last bear tourney I hosted. I don't see anyone jumping all over him for not receiving their prizes, do we? Sometimes you gotta let it go and move on.

Holy crap.

XghostzX
07-23-2013, 08:08 PM

Ona, please PM me. I truly did give the gold away to the players that won, and there appears to be a big mix up. You cannot entirely blame this on me as the players from the last match took, what it seems like, decades to even talk about the match. Then everyone waited months later to get back to meet and actually SCHEDULE a time to get the gold. Let's meet up in game and talk it out, and if it means a lot to you I can farm off the gold via plat. I have no intentions of scamming, rather it was a human mistake (I know, 2mill is a lot though). Managing a tournament is very challenging, which is why i don't do it often, and I had a slip up.

I also find it immature that you guys have to ask one person to bash on me, and then players such as Gaunab and Gladiator take the proactive approach of merely thanking that post to get more leverage on me. Why can't we settle this through PM or in game?

Thanks for entering guys! I will PM you all and find you in game for entry fees.

More people are signing up, let's make it happen!

EDIT: Apostel, only your partner signs you up. Not both of you >.<. I deleted Apostel from the bracket, and put in Notyocookie's user in still, whom will represent both of you.

NotYoCookiez
07-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Pm me too about it! >_>

Gaunab
07-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Listen,

I don't know what is going on with you, Will, and a dew other players, but this forum-drama-thread-derailment crap is getting old. You guys need to settle this and move on. If gold is so important to each of you, then whomever is owed something from this "misunderstanding" find me in game and I will give you your pixelated prize.

And before any begins a rant on me, or continues this crap with Will, I have pm's from Sam promising plat and shields from the last bear tourney I hosted. I don't see anyone jumping all over him for not receiving their prizes, do we? Sometimes you gotta let it go and move on.

Holy crap.

You are completely missing the point. This isnt about getting gold, its about honesty and how it looks like Will is exploiting the trust some people have in him.
Ona donated 2Mil towards the prize pool. She didnt hope to get any personal benefits from that, just did it to support the tourney, a tribute to the winners. Since the 3v3 tourney was never actually concluded and was almost forgotten at this point, she suggested that Will could move that 2Mil to this tourney (yet another generous gesture). But Will told her that the money had been split and given to the finalists. However, neither mine nor Alvins team did get any money, so Will is obviously not telling the truth. He has alterd his story a few times already, as well as unfriended me and left the game instance every time I tried to talk this out ingame. I would much appreciate an official statement on what happened to the money and, as much as I dislike causing forum drama, this seems to be the only place the cant run away from that. I think as a finalists of the tourney I have at least that right.
This is also important since the donations and prizes for this tourney even exceed the ones from the last one. 32+ people are about to trust a person who just "lost" 2Mil prize money and tried to sweep the whole story under the carpet.

The example of Sam is completely different since its not like Sam gave u the plat and shields to distribute them and you decided to keep them instead in which case the reactions would have been much different as well.

CrimsonTider
07-23-2013, 08:53 PM
You are completely missing the point. This isnt about getting gold, its about honesty and how it looks like Will is exploiting the trust some people have in him.
Ona donated 2Mil towards the prize pool. She didnt hope to get any personal benefits from that, just did it to support the tourney, a tribute to the winners. Since the 3v3 tourney was never actually concluded and was almost forgotten at this point, she suggested that Will could move that 2Mil to this tourney (yet another generous gesture). But Will told her that the money had been split and given to the finalists. However, neither mine nor Alvins team did get any money, so Will is obviously not telling the truth. He has alterd his story a few times already, as well as unfriended me and left the game instance every time I tried to talk this out ingame. I would much appreciate an official statement on what happened to the money and, as much as I dislike causing forum drama, this seems to be the only place the cant run away from that. I think as a finalists of the tourney I have at least that right.
This is also important since the donations and prizes for this tourney even exceed the ones from the last one. 32+ people are about to trust a person who just "lost" 2Mil prize money and tried to sweep the whole story under the carpet.

The example of Sam is completely different since its not like Sam gave u the plat and shields to distribute them and you decided to keep them instead in which case the reactions would have been much different as well.

The thing is G, I have gotten a few different versions of the story. My beef is more with you "veterans" causing drama in a thread and completely deflating any momentum/fun this tourney was bringing. You, Glad, Ona, and whomever else has beef with Will needs to take your issues and deal with it in game or in pm. Each of you know better and frankly, it disappoints me to see 3 individuals I like and respect (which are very few) within the community acting like a bunch of babies. Sorry if that comes across as harsh but this crap gets old.... fast.

Gaunab
07-23-2013, 08:55 PM
The thing is G, I have gotten a few different versions of the story. My beef is more with you "veterans" causing drama in a thread and completely deflating any momentum/fun this tourney was bringing. You, Glad, Ona, and whomever else has beef with Will needs to take your issues and deal with it in game or in pm. Each of you know better and frankly, it disappoints me to see 3 individuals I like and respect (which are very few) within the community acting like a bunch of babies. Sorry if that comes across as harsh but this crap gets old.... fast.

As I said, there is no way to get ahold of him ingame or through forum pms. He just runs away from it.
If you were to find out the 2Mil you are donated to Will for this tourney just "disappeared", wouldnt you want to know where and why?

XghostzX
07-23-2013, 08:57 PM

I haven't even given you the full story yet, as you never give me a chance to explain. You never PM me, always say I'm disrespectful and untrustworthy. Of course I'm going to delete you from my friends list, you're not being a really good friend, frankly. I am farming the 2mill now. Can you tell me who the winners even are from the last tournament? Way too long for me to remember. Sorry the 2mill means so much to you, I'm done with this argument.

And by the way, you alter your stories as well to make me look like the bad guy. I'm an innocent person, and I know you think otherwise which is okay with me. Please refrain from your little "cyber-bully gang bangs." Just message me buddy, I know you like making things public.

You can take the last word if it so pleases you.

Gaunab
07-23-2013, 09:08 PM
I haven't even given you the full story yet, as you never give me a chance to explain. You never PM me, always say I'm disrespectful and untrustworthy. Of course I'm going to delete you from my friends list, you're not being a really good friend, frankly. I am farming the 2mill now. Can you tell me who the winners even are from the last tournament? Way too long for me to remember. Sorry the 2mill means so much to you, I'm done with this argument.

And by the way, you alter your stories as well to make me look like the bad guy. I'm an innocent person, and I know you think otherwise which is okay with me. Please refrain from your little "cyber-bully gang bangs." Just message me buddy, I know you like making things public.

Yes I did give you the chance. Through forums and ingame. All people involved can confirm that I was pleading to not let this become public before you have hade a chance to explain yourself. Asking repeatedly where the prize money went (while you were repeatedly giving me obviously untrue aswers) isnt what I would consider "cyber bullying" If the "full story" somehow came back to your mind by now, please feel free to PM me and we can drop the issue right now (as I offered in my first PM).

And if you still think 300k means so much to me, please reread the first line of the post you just quoted.

Im not making up anything Im just stating the fact that the money which you were holding "disappeared", so please dont try to make me look like I am the bad guy for getting suspicious and asking.

XghostzX
07-23-2013, 09:10 PM
Yes I did give you the chance. Through forums and ingame. Asking repeatedly where the prize money went (while you were repeatedly giving me obviously untrue aswers) isnt what I would consider "cyber bullying" If the "full story" somehow came back to your mind by now, please feel free to PM me and we can drop the issue right now (as I offered in my first PM).

And if you still think 300k means so much to me, please reread the first line of the post you just quoted.

Im not accusing you of anything Im just stating the fact that the money which you were holding "disappeared", so please dont try to make me look like I am the bad guy for getting suspicious and asking.

Yes, I am alright with this. I will PM you the convo I had with Crim, as that explains the story. In the process to assure Gladiator (who I know is watching this go on), I am in the process of farming back the gold to give you guys. However, asking me in game right when I get back can be a bit overwhelming. I had about 10 PMs come in at the time you brought this up, and I was dead tired from a NorthWestern University College soccer camp I attended. I seemed frustrated and was purposely trying to lay you off because I needed time off from all the talking, I just wanted to play the game and actually have fun. Communicating these issues through forums is much easier.

Onagiabef
07-23-2013, 09:46 PM
We will move on past this...everyone best of luck in the tourney ^.^

Apostel
07-24-2013, 08:10 AM
Is this tourney still going on or not? Is the drama over or did the fat lady not sang yet?

Extreme
07-24-2013, 08:43 AM
Will, I'll be donating 100k, I know Its not a lot but yeah hope it helps. I'll be busy tho due to RL issues.

P.s Plz Pray for my sister, She currently in Hospital. Thanks!

XghostzX
07-24-2013, 09:58 AM
Will, I'll be donating 100k, I know Its not a lot but yeah hope it helps. I'll be busy tho due to RL issues.

P.s Plz Pray for my sister, She currently in Hospital. Thanks!

My thoughts are for your sister. I hope everything is alright, if you need anything let me know.

Lexlyde and Hawkdream both entered the tournament without even posting their in game names or anything... so I PMed them and deleted them from the signup list for now.

Apostel
07-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Cookiez tell me your alts so wie can meet ingame please.

CrimsonTider
07-24-2013, 11:54 AM
Cookiez tell me your alts so wie can meet ingame please.

Pretty much add a food after "Notyo" and you will find him. Notyotacoz.... Notyobrownies... Notyobacon.... HEY, you need Notyookra! ;)

NotYoCookiez
07-24-2013, 01:53 PM
Lol I'm not notyo brownies :p

And I'm usually on my 50-61 toons and my main notyocookiez.

So add helpingcookie, lovinglady, notyopinkz, and notyobacon.

I haven't been playing much lately only log in a couple noes every now and then so what time is good to meet? I'm in EST timezone (NY)

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
07-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Thiss kinda sucks... i had a shotgun set, but sold it a while ago and im not sure i wanna buy another one just for this tourney cause they are really hard to sell.

XghostzX
07-24-2013, 08:23 PM
I'll go in game tonight and spread the word. I think people aren't really forum-friendly, and need some kind of shoutout.

Zapoke
07-24-2013, 08:32 PM
I'll go in game tonight and spread the word. I think people aren't really forum-friendly, and need some kind of shoutout.

I feel like a lot of casual forumers from PL stopped looking at it due to a lack of updates. I know several people who only have an account to look at the insider's pages.

XghostzX
07-24-2013, 08:58 PM

I feel like a lot of casual forumers from PL stopped looking at it due to a lack of updates. I know several people who only have an account to look at the insider's pages.

This is my concern. I talked to a lot of people today and they said they were going to check it out as soon as possible.

Apostel
07-25-2013, 05:01 AM

I haven't been playing much lately only log in a couple noes every now and then so what time is good to meet? I'm in EST timezone (NY)

I am a totally different timezone. I think I am like 6+ hours ahead of you. But don't mind, i will add your toons in my Main and my Main twink. If you want go ahead, add Apostel, Diamantarrow, Immortalcry, Pleasedontcry and iHousekeeperi.

CrimsonTider
07-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Since it seems some cannot move past drama, I will be taking over the tourney. Look for a new thread to go up by the end of the day.

And for all those doubting Will's integrity:

All prizes and paid tourney fees have been transferred to me. Time to move on. See you guys again soon.

NotYoCookiez
07-25-2013, 10:56 AM
Do I have to re enter?

Plz enter Name
07-25-2013, 11:40 AM
I wana join!

Apostel
07-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Do I have to re enter?

No, we have already entered. All we have to do is pay the entry fee. I'm online in 2-3 hours btw. Hope to see ya;)

Spyce
07-25-2013, 03:06 PM

Guess who is..

jiu
07-25-2013, 05:05 PM
if only they would fix this freakin lag

Randomguy
07-26-2013, 02:00 PM
I'm in

Me : waebahki using hate set
Kungfusion: Mage (screens) using shadow set

Randomguy
07-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Kungfusion is captain

CrimsonTider
07-26-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm in

Me : waebahki using hate set
Kungfusion: Mage (screens) using shadow set

Tournament has been moved. Please follow this link and be sure to read the rules:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?108301-***Dare-to-Pair-2v2-Endgame-CTF-Tourney***

Apostel
07-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Please request a thread lock so it won't be confusing to have 2 threads about one and the same thing.

playaxl
07-26-2013, 05:34 PM
Im in with sheogokin. Ayaxl in lvl 50gear..gonna tear it up!!

Policer
07-26-2013, 05:41 PM
I wnna play pls team up with me lol policer here

Caiahar
07-26-2013, 09:25 PM
Is it me, or are those two people above an alt acc/a troller?
Look at Crims post.

CrimsonTider
07-26-2013, 09:35 PM
Im in with sheogokin. Ayaxl in lvl 50gear..gonna tear it up!!

I wnna play pls team up with me lol policer here

Look 2 posts above you. Thanks.

Hitmanmage
07-29-2013, 08:22 PM
Well done glad n doll , gg guys

Frioadr
08-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Guess who's back? Back again? Degraded is back! Anyone need a half decent bear? I have a 75 Mage also!!

Cheenivie
08-25-2013, 02:12 PM
Touneys over...

XghostzX
08-25-2013, 10:05 PM
Guess who's back? Back again? Degraded is back! Anyone need a half decent bear? I have a 75 Mage also!!

Tourny's over....

*Requesting lock* but WB degrade!