PDA

View Full Version : Cant login google+ problem

Orageunas
07-22-2013, 12:06 PM
So I cant login on my account anymore. When in try to login there reads make google+ account like 1 sec and then it says login issue. After that I am back in login screen.

Hoping if somebody can help me or tell me where I can find help. (btw I have already sent many messages to sts support and they said they cant help or there is problem with my device so dont tell me that)

Kakatoa91
07-24-2013, 02:28 AM
1. Delete/put back gmail account u r usin.
Or
2. Check for update in google store.
or
3. Hit "restore to factory setting", carefull ur device will be clean as new.

There u go. :)

Orageunas
07-24-2013, 06:08 AM
thx but i have done all that already :'(

Kakatoa91
07-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Option 3 did the job for me. So i dont know really.

Your gmail working, you could dl other app,... no problem except the g+ loggin for Al.

Might have a conflict somewhere, did u put a custom rom?
Whats ur device and android version u got btw?

Also b4 doin all that, i tested on other android devices in a shop just to check by myself if the g+ was workin there. (If u do that dont forget to delete the gmail). Since it was workin there perfectly, i knew my device had sth blockin the g+. Since i didnt know what i
just restore everything as new. Only redl the usefull app and no junk ones.

Orageunas
07-26-2013, 06:23 AM
I have samsung s3 and I think there isnt anything blocking g+ cos my brother tested his and it worked. (btw dont have custom rom)

Kakatoa91
07-26-2013, 02:03 PM
Mmmm. I really dont know then.

You might want to move your account to an other email (non gmail) or fb, if u send an email to sts support they could transfer it without a prob since ur g+ is bugged anyway. So ull log usin facebook/email log instead of the g+. That would take a day or two.

If u still want ur g+ log and ur sIII still under warranty bring it back to ur shop, they'll send it to factory where theyll probaby reinstall everythin and check up for the g+. But that means no phone for 2-3 weeks lol.

Sorry cant help more than that.

Orageunas
07-27-2013, 03:07 AM
Thx I thought that transfer thing already. I will try it.

Ulthyre
07-27-2013, 10:40 PM
is this why you havent been on? T^T

Orageunas
07-28-2013, 08:18 AM
yes :-(

Crowsfoot
07-30-2013, 04:14 PM
I use Google to log in and have had this issue for about a month. This is how I log in (I use android, may not work on apple products) I sware it works:

1) When u log in a random white box appears, press back and confirm your email.
2) press back again, but now press home button.
3) open advanced task killer (a free app) and close all running apps.
4) press windows button and dismiss all open windows (this is for newer devices).
5) open arcane legends and it logs in fine.

Sometimes it may say "welcome (my real name)" but I am still on the log in screen. I have a solution to this too (found this one on accident).

1) press log out.
2) quickly press log in.
3) pound these buttons back and forth until game force closes (takes a minute).
4) open arcane legends and you are at your character screen or loading.
5) press play.

This an extremely annoying error and will hopefully be resolved.
PS: that's why you haven't been on Ora :(

Orageunas
07-30-2013, 05:33 PM
Thx Crow but didnt work on me... this really starts to annoy me...

ThekillerxD
07-30-2013, 08:03 PM
If nothing helps you, please contact the spacetimestudios support. Im sure that they will help you. Maybe its your device problem, dont know. But contact them, they will help ya.

CALM DOWN & PLAY ARCANE LEGENDS ;)

Orageunas
07-31-2013, 11:12 AM
You read my first comment? I have already sent message to support...

Orageunas
08-11-2013, 02:29 PM
I am back :D Can login again

Stormer2716
08-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Ora what did you do that fixed this issue ? I've been stuck for ages and still can't find a way to fix it. Thanks.

kevin719
08-15-2013, 09:03 PM
Same problem here...

Orageunas
08-16-2013, 03:34 AM
Problem was with my google+'s email. It said I cant use that email in my google+ account so I changed accounts email and it started to work. Hope this helps :D

prakharmody1996
08-21-2013, 03:32 PM
Okay whats the email id to mail them at.
Cause im facing the same problem so i guess ill have to shift my accounts too?

Orageunas
08-22-2013, 02:50 AM
To me it showed that I have to change email (then I was doing something else). So there was link to email change page. Dont know how to get to that page without link. And btw I couldnt login cos my google+ accounts email wasnt gmail... so check it first.