PDA

View Full Version : Rent Items

juaki
07-22-2013, 04:04 PM
I would like renting items in rent house or other gamers!

It would be great people can test an special item for a day! You chose the time and item or pet, negociate price for day and pay for this. Time past the item return to rent house or owner.

That's my suggestion!!!!

Nicebarbarian
07-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Saw that in other games too. But lets better rent items player to player. And u can rent pets..to see how they behave.owner sets the amounth of money and buyer rents,after the time is over...owner gets back pet/item. (Pets should have the lvl their that they had with owner,eggs not rentable)

Hinataa
07-22-2013, 04:34 PM
i find that as good, excep pets, also after new expansion, when u upgarde mytic it cant be traded, but its really nice suggestion, but it would be better if u dont have to give back items to rent house, but it just been remuved from ur inventory n returned to owners, that wouldnt allow scammers or how ever they r called. nice suggestion Juakiiiiii :)

Energizeric
07-22-2013, 11:45 PM
I can just imagine all the people getting angry at the merchants..... Instead of merchants we would be renting out or high priced gear. I have no objection to this, but it adds a totally new aspect to the game.

juaki
07-23-2013, 03:52 AM
It is the better way to invest in items, but for control prices I would do a STS rent house !!!

asimauara
07-29-2013, 02:16 PM
i find that as good, excep pets, also after new expansion, when u upgarde mytic it cant be traded, but its really nice suggestion, but it would be better if u dont have to give back items to rent house, but it just been remuved from ur inventory n returned to owners, that wouldnt allow scammers or how ever they r called. nice suggestion Juakiiiiii :)
I would be the only one that thought ahead and didnt upgrade a mythic if i had one still lol!

Hinataa
07-31-2013, 07:27 AM
I would be the only one that thought ahead and didnt upgrade a mythic if i had one still lol!

Yeah, but if u rent someone may try to upgrade, n if it works, he can't give bak;)

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-01-2013, 12:40 AM
by saying rent, it gives me an idea of a great legendary or mythic item item that expires with time. just like elixirs