PDA

View Full Version : For trading is disabled people.look here.

Y O L O
07-22-2013, 04:48 PM
This is to the ninetyninthbajillion threads I have seen about "trade locked due to suspicious activity"why?because you made a second account and are transfering and sts thinks someone else is on your account so they lock it for safety measures(i think).Resolution?E-mail sts and wait a couple of weeks for there response

FluffNStuff
07-22-2013, 05:11 PM
For all players sake, please do not discuss ways of getting around the auto-ban trigger. It is there for an important reason (to identify credit card theft, which I was a victim of in WoW). If you start sharing ways to get around it, the people they are targeting will start using those methods, and they will have no choice but to broaden their criteria.

Zeus
07-22-2013, 05:18 PM
For all players sake, please do not discuss ways of getting around the auto-ban trigger. It is there for an important reason (to identify credit card theft, which I was a victim of in WoW). If you start sharing ways to get around it, the people they are targeting will start using those methods, and they will have no choice but to broaden their criteria.

Okay, please unquote me! :)