PDA

View Full Version : Elite Ring for low lvls..?

loliamsocool
07-22-2013, 04:57 PM
Hey guys, I was PvPing and somebody said the elite ring is able to be equipped by lower lvl twinks. Is this true? Just wondering.

Blastyou
07-22-2013, 05:06 PM
No, it's not true.

Spyce
07-22-2013, 05:11 PM
Only equipped by 76s.

Ape
07-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Only equipped by 76s.

61+ can.

Cavoc
07-22-2013, 05:26 PM
The only rings than jother than plat ones are the dragon rings. And even those are L60+

Elite rings are only for 76s

KingFu
07-22-2013, 05:44 PM
No, it's not true.

Anymore*

joshtheboss
07-22-2013, 05:52 PM
Anymore*

So before a lvl one could have 3 PC?

Zapoke
07-22-2013, 05:54 PM
So before a lvl one could have 3 PC?

Of course not. You need to be level 4 to access the stash. Come on, Josh. ;)

KingFu
07-22-2013, 05:59 PM

Had nothing to do with stash or transferring the item.

joshtheboss
07-22-2013, 06:53 PM

Not me, I'm boss. :-)

CrimsonTider
07-22-2013, 07:20 PM
The community really needs to do more research before answering a thread. The amount of "guesses" lately are out of hand.

The answer is: Yes.

If someone capped at 2 or more of the first 4 Elite caps (excluding 56 and 71 as they are both helms), they are eligible to turn in for an elite ring. Those individuals can also combine that elite ring with any Dragon Mystery Set to add additional stats. An example: My "main" bird is 71 and has a Valiant Ring of Glory (all 3 vanities from first 3 elite caps) and 4 different Dragon rings as you can combine with any Dragon set you may have. (Yes, he has the Black Dragon Ring.)

KingFu
07-22-2013, 07:26 PM
The community really needs to do more research before answering a thread. The amount of "guesses" lately are out of hand.

The answer is: Yes.

If someone capped at 2 or more of the first 4 Elite caps (excluding 56 and 71 as they are both helms), they are eligible to turn in for an elite ring. Those individuals can also combine that elite ring with any Dragon Mystery Set to add additional stats. An example: My "main" bird is 71 and has a Valiant Ring of Glory (all 3 vanities from first 3 elite caps) and 4 different Dragon rings as you can combine with any Dragon set you may have. (Yes, he has the Black Dragon Ring.)

He's referring to lower levels, assumably 50 ish and below.

CrimsonTider
07-22-2013, 07:43 PM
He's referring to lower levels, assumably 50 ish and below.

I would think common sense would set in if hat were the case. However, this isn't PL 2010/2011....

And my response was more for the people who replied whom only one had a correct answer. When the uneducated reply to the uneducated, we get PL 2013 and beyond. *flamesuitequipped*

loliamsocool
07-22-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the help, sort of, i'm still not sure it's an elite ring but evidently someone was demonstrating their "powerful" ring and people were talking about it. A few people who were noteworthy 15s also told me that it was possible, I'm still not sure how.

I also never saw him "demonstrate" his ring, but there was a lot of talk about it that day.

EDIT: While I was editing this post I came to a realization it could be the gruesome evidence instead of the ring...I consider myself a preforg twink and I gear appropriately, never occurred to me that they could have just been switching shields. Derp.

Still, if anyone has additional info on if this is possible, please let us know.

CrimsonTider
07-22-2013, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the help, sort of, i'm still not sure it's an elite ring but evidently someone was demonstrating their "powerful" ring and people were talking about it. A few people who were noteworthy 15s also told me that it was possible, I'm still not sure how.

I also never saw him "demonstrate" his ring, but there was a lot of talk about it that day.

EDIT: While I was editing this post I came to a realization it could be the gruesome evidence instead of the ring...I consider myself a preforg twink and I gear appropriately, never occurred to me that they could have just been switching shields. Derp.

Still, if anyone has additional info on if this is possible, please let us know.
If you are talking 10-15 twinks, then the answer is absolutely not. Probably just a group of friends trying to be cool.

Blastyou
07-22-2013, 11:51 PM
Sorry for the confusion...I assumed OP was referring to 15-20ish pvp, since that is a rumor that has been going around those levels recently. Hence my answer.

KingFu
07-23-2013, 08:01 AM
I would think common sense would set in if hat were the case. However, this isn't PL 2010/2011....

And my response was more for the people who replied whom only one had a correct answer. When the uneducated reply to the uneducated, we get PL 2013 and beyond. *flamesuitequipped*

Ah. There used to be a way through support to get a character below 56 with a 2 or 3 piece ring on them. It was kept pretty quiet since people didn't want support catching on, but I've seen a few people with an elite ring below a certain level range. I've even heard of someone as low as 15 with one (can't confirm though). Obviously it required taking advantage of support so I never did it. Once they caught on they pulled the plug.

loliamsocool
07-23-2013, 11:41 AM
Ah. There used to be a way through support to get a character below 56 with a 2 or 3 piece ring on them. It was kept pretty quiet since people didn't want support catching on, but I've seen a few people with an elite ring below a certain level range. I've even heard of someone as low as 15 with one (can't confirm though). Obviously it required taking advantage of support so I never did it. Once they caught on they pulled the plug.

Thank you so much! This is the answer that I was searching for, lol.

Trenton
07-23-2013, 10:01 PM
I figured you were in Forest Manor, because if you hit/kill the enchantress it gives you sparkles that looks like the elite ring.

KingFu
07-23-2013, 10:03 PM
I figured you were in Forest Manor, because if you hit/kill the enchantress it gives you sparkles that looks like the elite ring.

Elf Queen = purple sparkles
2 piece = blue
3 piece = multiple (blue, red, green, gold)

Also it's temporary, so possible but it'd be a weird thing to mistake it for.

Trenton
07-24-2013, 01:58 AM
2 piece = blue

Also it's temporary, so possible but it'd be a weird thing to mistake it for. Sorry, I can't tell the difference between purple/blue/black and like yellow/white, my bad. Alot of colors are confusing >.<

Caztori
07-24-2013, 01:12 PM
2 piece = blue

Also it's temporary, so possible but it'd be a weird thing to mistake it for.

Ye, and the Lion Mask gives green sparkles that also looks a bit like the rings!

KingFu
07-24-2013, 02:48 PM
Ye, and the Lion Mask gives green sparkles that also looks a bit like the rings!

Pretty sure lion mask only gives out green smoke, not sparkles.

Caztori
07-25-2013, 06:46 AM
Pretty sure lion mask only gives out green smoke, not sparkles.

Details ;)

GRIZZY
07-27-2013, 07:53 AM
I was wondering about dragon sets because I've been wanting to craft one, but I've never had 200 plat in my life -.- so if one does craft the set to get the ring, do u lose the ability to sell the dragon helm and armor?

Spyce
07-27-2013, 07:56 AM
I was wondering about dragon sets because I've been wanting to craft one, but I've never had 200 plat in my life -.- so if one does craft the set to get the ring, do u lose the ability to sell the dragon helm and armor?

Can't sell it if you craft.

Reunegade
07-27-2013, 07:57 AM
Yes, you lose the ability to sell the dragon helmet and armor. You get a dragon ring if you purchase one of the 3 pets (or the 500 platinum pack if you want a chance at Mitas for the gold set) and craft the dragon set that is the same color as the pet. Then, you get the achievement and the ring will pop up into your inventory.