PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

vholt
07-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Hi there! I'm vholt. I've tried out Star Legends before, but later moved on to Arcane Legends. The reason being: SL seemed too complicated to me. But now that i've experienced the latest Legends game by STG, i have the gist of the major concepts of the game. I want to come back and play but i have a few questions, and maybe the SL community can help?

1. What is the current lvl cap?

2. What is the most popular lvl to pvp at?

3. I'm interested in using the engineer class because it seems more like a "support" class. Any suggestions on that?

Thanks in advance! :o

FluidShot
07-22-2013, 07:49 PM
Hey! Welcome! and btw, thanks for the sig you made me :P

1. The current level cap is 51. It's 28k xp from 50-51. Recently, Justg said that there are no plans for SL currently, so don't expect the cap to be raised anytime soon.

2. Level to pvp at? I'm not much of a pvper, but if you're going for team deathmatch, it's the basic room. For CTF, the most popular is the STS campaign level.

3. My first character was an engineer, and I loved it. It's a great class, and you use very few stims. If you're planning on making multiple characters at some point, then I'd say a great first class is engi. Operatives are the most fun to play with, so definitely start one of them later, but engi is a great choice as a first character.

My IGN are in my sig if you need anything.

Welcome back to SL!

Spyce
07-22-2013, 08:04 PM
Welcome to SL!

Feel free to add Appearance in-game.

vholt
07-22-2013, 08:52 PM
Hey! Welcome! and btw, thanks for the sig you made me :P

1. The current level cap is 51. It's 28k xp from 50-51. Recently, Justg said that there are no plans for SL currently, so don't expect the cap to be raised anytime soon.

2. Level to pvp at? I'm not much of a pvper, but if you're going for team deathmatch, it's the basic room. For CTF, the most popular is the STS campaign level.

3. My first character was an engineer, and I loved it. It's a great class, and you use very few stims. If you're planning on making multiple characters at some point, then I'd say a great first class is engi. Operatives are the most fun to play with, so definitely start one of them later, but engi is a great choice as a first character.

My IGN are in my sig if you need anything.

Welcome back to SL!

Thank you

1. Ok got it.

2. I mean what level do people pvp at? Like lvl 5 etc d:

3. What kind of play style is the operative

Thanks for the info

vholt
07-22-2013, 08:53 PM
Welcome to SL!

Feel free to add Appearance in-game.

Ok i will :o

Spyce
07-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Ok i will :o

What lvl are you currently?

Aracnus
07-22-2013, 09:14 PM
Hi there! I'm vholt. I've tried out Star Legends before, but later moved on to Arcane Legends. The reason being: SL seemed too complicated to me. But now that i've experienced the latest Legends game by STG, i have the gist of the major concepts of the game. I want to come back and play but i have a few questions, and maybe the SL community can help?

3. I'm interested in using the engineer class because it seems more like a "support" class. Any suggestions on that?

1. The current level cap is 51 (28,700 xp), and don't expect another one coming anytime soon! The current item you get at cap is a title [Warlord] and an Achievement obviously. We are not receiving an Arbiter like usual.

2. The popularity of a level doesn't really matter IMO. You just wanna have fun at a level you choose, and hope to get good at it. If you're looking for a lot of matches though i would choose 20 Comm, or 21 Op.

3. The Engi is a support class, but unlike AL, it is not too good of a tank. The main goal of an engi is to heal and buff the commandos and operatives, while sneaking a kill in here and there. If I were you, I would choose the Operative as a beginner class. The operative is a more 1 on 1 class, but you can rack up kills pretty quick, and a lot faster than the other classes.

If ya need any help, or have any questions with anything, my main IGN is in my Sig. Or just PM me here :-)
Hope ya have fun in SL!

vholt
07-22-2013, 10:39 PM
What lvl are you currently?

Gunna create new character, so lvl 1 d:

vholt
07-22-2013, 10:40 PM
1. The current level cap is 51 (28,700 xp), and don't expect another one coming anytime soon! The current item you get at cap is a title [Warlord] and an Achievement obviously. We are not receiving an Arbiter like usual.

2. The popularity of a level doesn't really matter IMO. You just wanna have fun at a level you choose, and hope to get good at it. If you're looking for a lot of matches though i would choose 20 Comm, or 21 Op.

3. The Engi is a support class, but unlike AL, it is not too good of a tank. The main goal of an engi is to heal and buff the commandos and operatives, while sneaking a kill in here and there. If I were you, I would choose the Operative as a beginner class. The operative is a more 1 on 1 class, but you can rack up kills pretty quick, and a lot faster than the other classes.

If ya need any help, or have any questions with anything, my main IGN is in my Sig. Or just PM me here :-)
Hope ya have fun in SL!

Thanks for the info! :o

Spyce
07-22-2013, 10:43 PM
Gunna create new character, so lvl 1 d:

Lvl up quickly!

Aracnus
07-22-2013, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the info! :o

Np. there's this little green thumb under my post :-)

Spyce
07-22-2013, 10:59 PM

Arac tries to get thanks.
;)

vholt
07-23-2013, 01:32 AM
Lvl up quickly!

Why? :O

vholt
07-23-2013, 01:33 AM

Lol, ask and you shall receive :D

Spyce
07-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Why? :O

So we can lvl together of course.

vholt
07-23-2013, 02:10 PM
So we can lvl together of course.

Ok what level do i need to get to

Uafaud
07-26-2013, 06:49 AM

1) current lvl cap as u already know is 51 -,....,- annoying 28kxp to get to 51 from 50

2) if u plan to pvp on eng fight yo way up to 50 i will help you for l50 engi pvp

3) eng is best class for me thou some others say op is fun >.>" i like engi most cuz i can be full strength on engi and keep tanking or be full intel and do extreme support and moderate damage (for pvp be intel eng) hope it helped you mate \(._.)/

Conquered
07-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Yeah Op is Fun \m/
Eng good for PvE and PvP also
btw, dont need to cap bcuz theres no arbiter.