PDA

View Full Version : Revenge

Armando Beas
07-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Is it just me or am I the only one constantly getting attacked by a couple of the top players due to them easily finding me using the "revenge" function. It's not really revenge after wiping out my town 10x and I only attacked them once. There should be a limit to the amount of times a player can "revenge" the same player.

glengon
07-23-2013, 08:51 AM
The "revenge" button can only be used once...They probably found you by just pvping

csb
07-29-2013, 01:20 AM
I don't understand why a level 8 player can attack/farm level 4 players. It seems like the game should make an effort to match levels so that the difference is not so extreme.

Dark Passenger
07-29-2013, 02:24 AM
I don't understand why a level 8 player can attack/farm level 4 players. It seems like the game should make an effort to match levels so that the difference is not so extreme.

I think it does I'm at high level and I rarely see the low level players anymore.
I think they throw a few low level players in though, I guess it's a probability algorithm that's skewed toward people of your on level but every now and then let's in some higher and some lower.
Edit
Also the level of your dragon hall isn't the only factor.
It appears they count other upgrades and trophy amounts as well.

Rare
07-29-2013, 04:27 PM
I think it does I'm at high level and I rarely see the low level players anymore.
I think they throw a few low level players in though, I guess it's a probability algorithm that's skewed toward people of your on level but every now and then let's in some higher and some lower.
Edit
Also the level of your dragon hall isn't the only factor.
It appears they count other upgrades and trophy amounts as well.

For what Samhayne said in another thread, the dragon hall level doesn't matter. Only your trophy count.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?108802-If-my-Dragon-Hall-is-only-level-4-then-why-was-I-attacked-by-a-level-8&p=1198388&viewfull=1#post1198388

Dark Passenger
07-29-2013, 06:11 PM
Yeah I read that as well it appears its only the trophy count.
at least for now...

Kraoracha
08-01-2013, 02:51 AM
Does that mean that if you do not pvp, you have 0 trophy count and you will be safe against attacks of good players?

Bookmark
08-01-2013, 07:45 AM
That is the logic but if you have the same dragon hall as the good players, there is that small chance they can still find you.

Kraoracha
08-01-2013, 08:58 AM
I can assure you that the good player will first have to max the level of the dragon hall for a very long time before I have the same dragon hall as them, lol.