PDA

View Full Version : Elixir question

Stevenmc
07-23-2013, 12:29 AM
Do the week long double xp and 4X elixir stack? Also will these stack with the daily blessing? Please explain how all this works :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

joshtheboss
07-23-2013, 12:33 AM
Yes.

Deathofan
07-23-2013, 01:03 AM
The best you can get is 3x's combo from blessing, 2x's exp 7 days elixer, and a 4x's elixer Thrasher. If you add them all you will get 8 times your normal exp gain, i know if you add them up you will get 9, but there was a clarification from TechnoEmail "Developer" that the real elixer equation was (4x's thrasher + 2x's 7day + 3x's blessing) - 1 (base exp gain), not to add that full party adds a .5x's exp bonus and so does the enemy's threat level (varies in color).

joshtheboss
07-23-2013, 08:11 AM
The best you can get is 3x's combo from blessing, 2x's exp 7 days elixer, and a 4x's elixer Thrasher. If you add them all you will get 8 times your normal exp gain, i know if you add them up you will get 9, but there was a clarification from TechnoEmail "Developer" that the real elixer equation was (4x's thrasher + 2x's 7day + 3x's blessing) - 1 (base exp gain), not to add that full party adds a .5x's exp bonus and so does the enemy's threat level (varies in color).

And add a double xp weekend.