PDA

View Full Version : Problem with XP

bucksyn
07-23-2013, 03:34 AM
Hi I am lvl22 and I don't take xp enymore I try every one place on the map where is possible to teleport but nothing that start this Sunday when I buy new tablet Samsung tab 10.1 and when I log from him by Facebook. Before that I use my phone Samsung galaxy S3 and I don't have that problem. Place help me!!!

keikali
07-23-2013, 08:34 AM
You said you tried every place possible to teleport to meaning you haven't unlocked certain areas which means you probably were grinding in a map till the mobs were grey'd out and you received no XP anymore.

Hnakkur
07-23-2013, 09:20 AM
i would suggest the same. and when ui reach"the end by teleporting" u usually should get further. at ur lvl try kraken there it wouldnt be "greyd" out.
from lvl 23 on go nordr

bucksyn
07-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Ok I am gonna search that Kraken yeah I know that about lvl 23 nordr but how to reach lvl 23 then if not work.

Aekif
07-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Ok I am gonna search that Kraken yeah I know that about lvl 23 nordr but how to reach lvl 23 then if not work.

After the dead city/kraag area, you need to go back to windmoore, and go towards the fountain. You'll see a big gate, it'll take you to windmoore harbor, and from there you can get to kraken.

bucksyn
07-24-2013, 12:13 AM
Ok guys I was ther also and same story nothing no xp for me. I thing I have serious problem with my character or account. For this I need help from high lvl person from this forum I mean some admin or gm wherever. Somebodies plsssssss HELP ME, pls!!!

bucksyn
07-24-2013, 01:25 AM
OK guys forget about my problem I found from where is coming and I am so disappointed from my self in the options of the game have a option that mean "no gain XP" and I wasnt check this on my new tablet and for this I don't earn xp. But this morning I read other topics for same problem and one if the admin make a perfect explain of that place in the options of the game. Sorry again if I blow your mind and if it's possible somebody to delete this topic will be OK. Success with the game and have a nice time.

Hnakkur
07-24-2013, 02:20 AM
np even when its kinda epic fail :) meet u ingame :)