PDA

View Full Version : In-Map Store Purchases for Mana Pots Buys HP Pots Instead

GoodSyntax
07-23-2013, 10:32 AM
Not sure if this issue is isolated to the Chrome client, but while I was soloing elite Tower, I attempted to purchase mana pots using the Store menu item, and each time I tried to purchase 25 mana pots, I ended up with +25 hp pots. I tried this several times, to the point where I had "accidentally" purchased over 400 hp pots and received no mana pots.

It does appear that the buy mana pots popup panel (when you run out of mana and attempt to press mana again) works correctly, just the mana option in the in-map store is not.

I honestly could not tell you if this error started with the most recent patches, because this is the first time I attempted to use the in-map store to purchase mana. Usually, if I run out of mana on a map, I just purchase from the popup panel and continue on, so this is probably the first time I have attempted a purchase this way.

For testing purposes, my Chrome build is 29.0.1547.15 dev-m, and I was running Elite Tower with my lv31 Rogue.

It's not a big issue, more of a nuisance, but I just wanted you to be aware of it.

Lojack
07-24-2013, 11:33 AM
I can't reproduce. I get mana potions from the Store, Vendors and the pop up in chrome and locally.

GoodSyntax
07-24-2013, 11:59 AM
I just tested it myself, and I can't reproduce it either.

Could lag or screen resolution be the explanation? I know I was pressing 25 mana pots, and it was taking 400g away, but it was giving me 25 hp pots.

Weird.

If I encounter it again, I will try to give you more stats and a video.

Thanks for looking into it!