PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Fixing Disabled Trade

Anymove
07-23-2013, 01:32 PM
So I made my own twink at lvl5 in different email. Why did I do this? Because I don't want to wasting my free plats. :D
Then I moved money from one account to my twink account.
Guess what happen... I forgot bring the money. Lol. :D But seriously, about 3 hours after the transactions, my twink account trade is disabled.
So I did these steps to fix it:
Go to Menu - STS Nexus - My Account - Need help? Contact support
You will be redirected to this link: support.spacetimestudios.com
Then go to My Case - Create a New Case
Then fill the form.
Subject: My Twink's Trade Disabled
Your IGN:
Message: "I have been playing AL for a while now, I have a few characters, and enjoy the game. So I started twinking in level 5 (you can change the level) and move gold from my other account to equip my low level twink, please try consider opening it because I very much like to enjoy this game more. You can go through in checking this account, I haven't done anything illegal. I will be so thankful if the developer would open my trade banned as soon as possible.

Thanks."
You can use your own words peeps.
Wait about 1 day - 1 week.
If still disabled, report again. :)

So that's it! Hehe. :D
Hope you guys like it.
Sorry if my spells are wrong. Thank's! :)

Cremated
07-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Good an all but i don't think this should be made a guide, first of all it already says contact support and second of all, all i said was.. Hey my toon name is (IGN) please unban trade..

Anymove
07-23-2013, 06:43 PM
Good an all but i don't think this should be made a guide, first of all it already says contact support and second of all, all i said was.. Hey my toon name is (IGN) please unban trade..

I guess so. But, many people don't know how to fix it.
Hehe, I'm only sharing bud. Thank's for the comment anyway. :)